Stroller for tall parents

ADS

MommyofBoogieBear

we just got an all terain stroller...and it has an adjustable handle. it is the Tike Tech...ooh i forget the rest. but it's GREAT! i think it would be good for tall parents too.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I think there are some "better" strollers than the ones on that site. I just thought it was interesting that there is a company who does this. :) Perhaps the company would be better off selling other strollers for tall parents since there are lots of other strollers with height-adjustable handles that are probably "better" strollers. I like the Maclaren Techno XLR. :)

The Tike Tech is really nice! Is this the one you have?
thebabybungalow_1956_8983660

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
These are some of the strollers I have found with height adjustable handles. Of course some of these would work better than others. While some have adjustable handles, they still don't adjust high enough to be 100% comfortable for tall parents.

Of course this is not an exhaustive list. This is just a start. Please feel free to add to it!

Peg Perego P3
bk26657-pic.jpg

Peg Perego Centro Completo
win103-98296.jpg

Bugaboo Cameleon
cameleon.jpg

Bebecar Vector
vector_cat_4.jpg

Bebecar Icon
icon_at_pc_oyster.jpg

Quinny Buzz
win844-101364.jpg

Easy Walker Sky
win847-101242.jpg

Rock Star Baby Infinity
win818-96065.jpg

Britax Vigour
win105-95437.jpg

Red Castle Whizz
whizz_black_turquoise_pp.jpg

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Maclaren MX3
yhst-65063285432623_1960_86382967

Maclaren Techno XLR
win248-98794.jpg

Maclaren Techno XT
barebabies-store_1960_9194717

Dreamer Design Rebound
win89-101576.jpg

Dreamer Design Manhattan
win89-101578.jpg

Dreamer Design Park Avenue
win89-101570.jpg

Mia Moda Energi
win843-100711.jpg

Mia Moda Terra
win843-100710.jpg

Mia Moda Libera
barebabies-store_1960_32050356

Mutsy Spider
barebabies-store_1961_6318237

MommyofBoogieBear

oops..i'm just now reading this. no, that's not the one...hm.... i think it is called the ATX line of the Tike Tech. i know...i think it's neat that it exists for tall parents too! :) (even though I am really short myself!). again, i recommend to anyone the stroller we got for true off roading. (no matter your height)

Noel

My husband is 5'11" and likes our P3. I'm not sure why I let him pick it out, except that he looked so excited test driving strollers at the baby store. I'm 5'1" but I use it most. It works fairly well for me too though.

chickenman

the stokke xplory is the best for tall parents, dont forget to think about how much you will have to bend over to reach your child, it maybe pricy but it will save your back.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC