Favorite Backless Booster?

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
DD turns 9 in June and I will let her go backless, at least in dh's car. She has an old style parkway in his car so taking the back off is not an option. I tried her in the Monterey backless and was not super in love with the fit in his car. The seats sort of slope backwards and she looked like she was leaning way back. Fit was ok in my Odyssey but still was not in love with it. Is the Sante Fe exactly like the Monterey? She loves the Monterey but I think backless she sits back further and the fit is a little off.

We also have to Harmony (literiders?) backless boosters. Like them and they are great for carpool but she looks super squished and uncomfy in them.

She is 66 lbs, 52 inches.

ADS

christineka

My latest favorite is the harmony cruz. My dd was also looking squished in the literider. Target sells the purple and blue cruz boosters for $16.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
the cruz is nice, and comes in purple, which is my fave lol. But right now our fave is an even lesser known Harmony booster, the secure comfort, sold at TRU. It's very large, tons of leg support. We also have a basic turbo backless. The only downside to the secure comfort is no built in cupholder, but our vehicle has something like 46 of them, so it's not an issue lol.

thekatie

My 8-almost-9 year old is 80lb and at least 54in, maybe a bit more by now. He's in a Harmony, but I'm not exactly certain which one. We found it at Wal-Mart when he soaked his Turbo booster and needed something to get home. He's never complained about it, and looks like he fits well in it. I know he fits the car well in it!

firemomof3

My dd1 loves her Harmony Cruz. It does a great job of placing the lap belt high on her upper thighs and we've never needed the shoulder belt guide. It has great leg support, is wider then the lightrider and is "squishy & comfy"
IMG_0194.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC