My Angle Adjuster finally shipped!

jewlsvern

I ordered the Angle adjuster from Amazon on Dec 13th. It finally shipped today and should be here by Friday. Now I can move the car seats around so everyone fits and can get in the car without having to scale over the 2nd row seats.

ADS

agave

:D I ordered mine 1/22 and it still says it will be delivered 3/15 - 3/30. I'm really glad I ordered my first one the day they went on sale.

jeminijad

I ordered mine on December 19 too. WTF Amazon?! Why hasn't mine shipped :mad:

At least it shows an estimated delivery date of March 5th.

tam_shops

ROFL, on the weekend I cancelled the one I ordered from Amazon in December b/c a friend was ordering somewhere else that had free shipping and it claimed to be in stock. I waited until the next day to cancel it. I cancelled the Amazon one and....the day after that, they emailed her to say they're out of stock! ROFL

I must not be meant to have an AA! LOL

tam

cmm7

Mine is on the way, too! Of course it is on the way to VT and I will be leaving for MA for 10 days tomorrow morning. Go figure, eh?

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
They're showing IN STOCK on Amazon. I just ordered 3 (2 for a friend and 1 for me just to try out to see if it helps in G-ma's Subaru). My confirmation email said March 7-10 delivery (we shall see)

mcomommy

Awesome! I just ordered one from Amazon, it says it should be here on the 3rd!

ETA it went from 14 left in stock to 10 in the 3 minutes it took me to order lol

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Awesome! I just ordered one from Amazon, it says it should be here on the 3rd!

ETA it went from 14 left in stock to 10 in the 3 minutes it took me to order lol

I ordered my 3 right before I posted (around 11:40 EST) and there were 30 available then...

clmchrissy

I cancelled an Amazon order & ordered from ANB Baby when they were thought to be in stock there. I never cancelled that order. I just checked my order under their site & it says this-
NOTE: This order has already shipped or has reached the final stages of processing. Therefore this order is no longer editable

No shipping notice yet, just says processing, so hopefully they got an inventory too!

jeminijad

So I was all bent out of shape when I read here that an AA ordered 12/21 shipped before mine, ordered 12/19 :p I called Amazon, and they placed another order for me with free overnight shipping, and cancelled the first one, since they didn't know why my initial order didn't update when they got inventory in.

tam_shops

Great on the overnight shipping, glad I cancelled mine then b/c I ordered it the same day, and now mine's coming Tuesday'ish.

Calling Amazon from Canada just gets complicated! LOL

tam

gsdguenter

I just ordered 4 using my swag bucks and the free shipping. It cost me nothing and will supposedly be here on 3/7!!!!!

Disclaimer: I'm not being greedy - I have 4 radians in use so that's why I bought 4 :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC