Still Desire More Carseats?

StillThankful

Even with the 3 spare car seats that I have, I still desire (in Car Seat Dreamland) to have more.:eek:

In Car Seat Dreamland, here are the seats I would have--

1. Radian 80SL Primrose to FF DD1 in my 94 accord center position--it will be beside my RNXTSL Rf in outboard.
2. Recaro Prosport in Hannah--so cute--love the side impact protection (international standards)
3. Graco Nautilus in Erica or Daisy--LOVE IT!
4. Graco Turbo Booster Safety Surround--Not available yet.
5. Evenflo Symphony e3--just looks soooo comfy--I'd love to play with it.
6. Graco Nautilus Elite (just for the lock off's in 94 accord).

That's all...for now:p (sigh)

What about you? With all the seats you own (or have owned), are there any more that you wish to have? Remember, we are in Car Seat Dreamland.:p

ADS

lovemybabybug

If we have to keep the car we have now, then I want 3 XTSLs in flora or petal to fit my dd and my two nanny charges rf. Now if its just to have, I would like a TF in stick and stones, a MA70 in Moo, and a COO with a bunch of covers so I can rotate them, because its such a darn cute seat!

StillThankful

A lot of convertibles mostly :)
True Fit
Complete Air
Pria
All Radians
Coccoro
Foonf!

A Frontier would be cool too :)

A Foonf is so far out of my price range that I couldn't even dream about it in "Car Seat Dreamland":p

I love my Frontier 85. After having that seat, it's hard to really like other FF seats (except that I do LOVE the EFTA ffing.)

If we have to keep the car we have now, then I want 3 XTSLs in flora or petal to fit my dd and my two nanny charges rf. Now if its just to have, I would like a TF in stick and stones, a MA70 in Moo, and a COO with a bunch of covers so I can rotate them, because its such a darn cute seat!

Love Flora too!! :love:

I forgot, I wouldn't mind having an MA70 to play with as well--I just never purchased one b/c of the screw issue.

momtotwogirls

Hmm

Pria
Ma70(wish my kids werent so tall sometimes)
A different cover for my new TFP coming today. Sticks and Stones isnt out until the end of April so I got the black and red it has stripes in the middle
Foonf
TWE
MT
Nautilus or Argos(again tall kids wont last)

StillThankful

My car seat dreamland even includes an addition to the house to store all of my extra car seats :love: I figured if I'm going to dream, I may as well dream big :D

LOL!!! So true!

Aesthetically, the Foonf looks so much different than all the other seats on the market, that it appears somewhat more like artwork than an actual car seat. :p

My Car Seat Dreamland also includes some mystical storage for all these car seats--perhaps I put them on shelves and they disappear into the walls until I summons them out with a push of a button.;)

StillThankful

Hmm

Pria
Ma70(wish my kids werent so tall sometimes)
A different cover for my new TFP coming today. Sticks and Stones isnt out until the end of April so I got the black and red it has stripes in the middle
Foonf
TWE
MT
Nautilus or Argos(again tall kids wont last)

I forgot to list the MT and TWE too!!! I so lust after them--we need a lust smilie!!:p A smiley face with the tongue hanging out or something:)

CA 65s in Harvest and Rio Grande
TFP
FR85
Argos in Eliza (even though I don't have a girl...)

I really like the Harvest CA--I saw one IRL at BRU--it reminds me of the Fall. The Eliza pattern is very cute!

MorgieBear'sMama

Foonf!
New Peg convertible
Classic MA
TFP

That's all for now, I don't even want to start thinking about the ff seats I want when the boys turn ff.

PunkyMonkey

I want the black True fit with red piping...
http://www.walmart.com/ip/The-First..._src=14110944&sourceid=1500000000000003260330 for DHs car, he just got his entire interior done in red and black!

... and I'd love a classic MA with all the awesome covers they used to have all brand new (some are rare and over priced and you can only find used ones) like the original zebra and this one http://myluxbaby.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12_30&products_id=84 I love it for some reason!

Also, I'd love 3 Diono Radian RXTs in Plum, the black and grey one and Daytona so I can do a 3 across just for fun. :D

I'll also need a nice climate controlled shed or 1 car garage to house all my baby gear. :D

Cath3114

PunkyMonkey said:
I have this one. I love it!

For my list:

Plum RXT
CCO with some type of purple cover (I can dream up covers too, right?!)
Peg convertible
Bold zebra cover for my MA70...not the washed out gray they came out with recently
Aton
X-Fit
Monterey

I just can't get on board with the Foonf. Those pictures last night where it takes up so much of the view out the back window...:thumbsdown:

Kegracin

I would like:

2 Prosports one with the purple cover one with the blue cover
A baby and a cybex aton
A foonf
And a britax seat cow seat from Europe with horns
Kidfix booster seat

Lenae

I'd like;

Butterfly TF
ProBooster, the blue one
ProBooster, Hannah? I think
Flair MyRide
Petal XTSL
Plum RXT
Cobalt RXT
Hawaiian CA65
Minnie Mouse Snugride
Daisy Nautilus
Foonf, the pink one

StillThankful

Foonf!
New Peg convertible
Classic MA
TFP

That's all for now, I don't even want to start thinking about the ff seats I want when the boys turn ff.

Gotta love the classic MAs!:love: One of my faves was the Mariposa pattern:)

... and I'd love a classic MA with all the awesome covers they used to have all brand new (some are rare and over priced and you can only find used ones) like the original zebra and this one http://myluxbaby.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12_30&products_id=84 I love it for some reason!

Also, I'd love 3 Diono Radian RXTs in Plum, the black and grey one and Daytona so I can do a 3 across just for fun. :D

I'll also need a nice climate controlled shed or 1 car garage to house all my baby gear. :D

I will always have a soft spot in my heart for classic MAs. When I first joined this board, Britax seats were the most popular seats to have and the covers were so cute!

I agree....I need a climate controlled shed too in my "Dream Land.":p

I have this one. I love it!

For my list:

Plum RXT
CCO with some type of purple cover (I can dream up covers too, right?!)
Peg convertible
Bold zebra cover for my MA70...not the washed out gray they came out with recently
Aton
X-Fit
Monterey

I just can't get on board with the Foonf. Those pictures last night where it takes up so much of the view out the back window...:thumbsdown:

Yes! You can dream up covers!:p

Love the Bold Zebra print too:)

I would like:

2 Prosports one with the purple cover one with the blue cover
A baby and a cybex aton
A foonf
And a britax seat cow seat from Europe with horns
Kidfix booster seat

A baby!!! That's a good dream:D Love the Prosports too!:D I actually never seen one IRL but they look dreamy!

Love the horns on the cow seat!:D

StillThankful

Id love a:
Tfp
Foonf
And an aton (and a baby to go with it!)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Car-Seat.Org

lots of baby desires in Car Seat Dream Land!:D I like the TFP--it's built like a TANK! I have the Pink Polka dots:)

My close girlfriend has her CA Harvest paired with the AOE Sara--they are really cute together:)

I'd like;

Butterfly TF
ProBooster, the blue one
ProBooster, Hannah? I think
Flair MyRide
Petal XTSL
Plum RXT
Cobalt RXT
Hawaiian CA65
Minnie Mouse Snugride
Daisy Nautilus
Foonf, the pink one

Very nice list! I'd love to play with the Proboosters:) I think the Minnie Mouse cover is so cute!

thepote

Goodness knows I can't buy any, so...

For 15m DD:
MA70 in Crimson
MR in Cuddle
Pink Foonf!

For 5yo DS3:
ProSport in Blaze
ProBooster in Blue

For 8yo DS2:
Oobr in Skurvy

...and a couple of Ollis :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC