Photos in my sig are huge!

Shaunam

I'm trying to put new pics in my sig, but they are huge! I'm using photobucket and I resized them down to thumbnail, I think, but they are as big as when I started. Anyone know what the deal is? I was really excited about these new pics too. :p

ADS

ThreeBeans

Sometimes it takes a few refreshes on YOUR part to see the photos the proper size. It's weird because everyone else has them at a fine size but they still look ginormous to you. Try putting them in at a normal size, then walking away from the computer for a half hour...I bet they'll look fine the next time you check.

Shaunam

I've refreshed them a few times and it's been almost half an hour. I'm going to try ONE more time, then I'm giving up for the day. LOL

And if it still doesn't work, I'm going to post them in this thread so at least ya'll can see them. DS has grown sooo much and he looks so big in his seat!

Shaunam

Oh well...here's my 2 1/2 year old. I think he's going to outgrow the seat by height before he hits 40 lbs. That's gotta be some kind of record, right? He's 27 lbs now (we've been to several doctors and no one knows why he keeps losing weight :( ).

100_2299.jpg

ThreeBeans

LOL The funny thing is, he isn't even that tall. Like 37". It's absolutely ridiculus. :rolleyes:

:eek:

Matthew is at 39 inches and doesn't even come to the second slots when I sit him in the Regent. And I thought HE was tall-torsoed!

That hair is so freakin' gorgeous :love:

Shaunam

Ooh, it's the right size now! I'm gonna go do my sig. :D

I know, I :love: his hair! I'm hoping this baby will have the same hair. For a long time I was cutting it every time it got long, but I've decided to let it grow. I was so upset every time I cut it and finally, I was like, "why am I doing this!?" But he's all boy, so I doubt anyone will have a hard time figuring out his gender. LOL

ThreeBeans

Definitely let it grow :thumbsup:

I had visions of M with a long hippy hair cut, but he thwarted me....his hair grows out, not down. I cut it when DH started complaining it looked like he was wearing a helmet :rolleyes:

Shaunam

LOL DH's hair does that. He has really nice hair and I told him he should grow it for locks of love, so he's been trying, but it's just getting thicker and thicker and not really growing down. I'm about to tell him he should just give up. :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC