Question SKJP Monterey which covers fit which seats.

tam_shops

So new to the booster thing...

I've ordered a May'ish 2011 SKJP Monterey and don't love the colour of the cover, want a spare b/c they're mesh a snag will drive me nuts, plus it matches one of my other seats anyway and my brain is damaged in just that kind of way! LOL

So, how do I know if the covers fit on the seat I have coming. Will I be able to tell once I get the seat?

When I was figuring out fit, someone said something about one I was trying having the new belt guides.

And, I noticed on a thread about an older red/grey cover (vs current red/black) that she commented that it'd fit on a *new* one.

So how many models do they have that are similar and/or do the covers fit each seat. I wish they'd change the name of the seat (even to add a letter) when they change the cover/fit/seat...

Am I correct to understand there are several Monterey seats?

2010 SKJP Monterey w/ the *better* belt guides
2011 SKJP Monterey w/ less good belt guides
2012 Diono Monterey w/ the worst belt guides

I think someone said the Diono cover does not fit on the SKJP Monterey seat, but do the 2010 ones and/or older ones fit on the 2011 seats?

Will these covers fit on the 2011 seat? They have the drop down belt guide, is that the 2010 belt guide/cover?

So complex, so little time, by the time I figure it out, the cover'll be gone! LOL

tam

ADS

tam_shops

Anyone?

Is the quality/lifespan of this cover better than that of the convertible covers, so I don't need a 2nd cover? Really, I want a colour, so what ever to the need part, now just curious! LOL

tam

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC