Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Kitchen Aid Pro 5 Plus 5 qt. Mixer on QVC for $259.90

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/v...sv.cm_scid.TSV

In case you've been lusting after a KA, it is the "Today's Special Value" until tomorrow at 11:59 p.m. It is still a great deal, even with the $10 shipping charge and tax AND they have it on the Easy Pay, (5 payments). I the gloss cinnamon red color, but my KA is still going strong after ten years, so I don't really need it plus I have the larger 6 quart bowl and the more powerful motor. Though I do wonder if I really need the bigger capacity. I never make bread dough or anything with it; I have only used it to make cakes, cookies, icing, and mashed potatoes!

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Advocate

Re: Kitchen Aid Pro 5 Plus 5 qt. Mixer on QVC for $259.90

You could always sell it to fund the red one lol!

One day I will get a really good mixer, but I don't do enough yet to justify it. I'm hoping to be able to say one day that I really do make everything from scratch at home. Dough, pasta, everything.
    “Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes...
    That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away AND you have their shoes.”

I thought about selling, but not sure how much I could really get for a 10 year-old KA.

Though I am super tempted now, after learning that there is also a $30 rebate from KA as well!

I do want that ice cream maker attachment too!

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

CPS Advocate

LOL! Kitchen appliances can be addictive!
    “Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes...
    That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away AND you have their shoes.”

CPS Technician eyeslkethesky5391's Avatar

Oh that would be an amazing b-day gift for mom...ahhh I needed to start my new job like a week ago
    Mommy to S (10/23/13) riding in a cowmoo pavilion and a RA50

I just got one last week! I have been wanting one for years but didn't know how much I needed it until I had it I made noodles with the noodle attachment and thy were awesome!