Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

EXCELLENT Diono CS

Here's my original thread: http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=215113

My nanny kiddo with ASD and sensory processing disorder has been having meltdowns every time she rides in my new RXT. I tried cover the bottom with a receiving blanket and her bringing her favorite stuffed animal, but neither helped. I emailed Diono and we were talking back and forth. It is so hard because I don't know what works.

They just replied and are sending me fabric samples of the different textures that they have. I never would've thought of asking for that. She will now be able to feel them and I can try and determine which she likes.

I am so thankful that they're going above and beyond to help.
    Kacie, CPST.
    Aunt to SIX little loves between the ages of two weeks and seven years!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

Re: EXCELLENT Diono CS

And maybe she can just hang onto the sample she likes for car rides, and you won't have to buy another cover.

Kidding, of course. I know it's more than just holding the one she likes. That's great of them.

That's some great CS! Hopefully your nanny kid likes one

The godkids are growing!
    J 9/09 and J&A 1/15

Quote Originally Posted by crunchierthanthou View Post
    And maybe she can just hang onto the sample she likes for car rides, and you won't have to buy another cover.
    That would be awesome if it works. At this point, anything that works and is safe is what I want.
    Kacie, CPST.
    Aunt to SIX little loves between the ages of two weeks and seven years!