My kids in the TFP *pic heavy*

nosidammai

I figured it'd be a little fun to see how both of my kids fit in our TFP since they're significantly different in size. DS will be 4 months in 3 days, is 17lbs 12oz, and 24" tall with an 8.5" torso(might be incorrect, he wiggled). DD is 20 months tomorrow, is ~30lbs and 33" tall with a 12." torso. This is DD's old seat that DS will get when he grows out of his KF :D

DS in
DSC_0052.jpg

From the side
DSC_0053.jpg

On the lowest harness position, straps are just at his shoulders. I don't have an infant padding set to compare, sorry.
DSC_0054.jpg

Headroom w/o headrest
DSC_0055.jpg

And w/ headrest
DSC_0056.jpg

And growing room w/ harness at highest position
DSC_0066.jpg

[DD continued in next post]

ADS

nosidammai

And now DD in the seat. She's on the 2nd harness position
DSC_0059.jpg

At 2nd position, harness it slightly below her shoulders
DSC_0057.jpg

Side-ish view
DSC_0058.jpg

Space above her head
DSC_0060.jpg

And growing room with harness at highest position
DSC_0065.jpg

QUESTION. She's already 30#...Any estimate of how much time she'd still have RF if she were still in the seat? She's in an XTSL now.

Just wanted to share!~

moonmommy

Senior Community Member
I'm thinking my son was around 30 lbs at 20 months, and I switched him form his TF to the SKR XTSL at 2 years because he was getting close to 35 lbs.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC