Another thread about the Coccoro on a frame...

brooklynsmommy

The other day someone had a thread about the CCO on a frame other than the flash. That made me want to try it. I have the Baby Trend universal one. If it fits the CCO, I believe it really does make this thing universal! Anyway, it fits this thing like a glove!! For those that have never used one, the bar at the front has multiple heights that you change with a screw. Then you can also change the direction that the smaller bar goes by pushing the buttons on the side. This makes it so car seats can snap on to it. Both the lowest pointing up and the position that it's in now work. The bar sits right in the little hooks making it impossible to slide it up (and fall out) if you push at the CCO foot. The bar at the foot end stops it from moving the other way. The belt fits right under the cover. If I remember correctly, when I had the bar in the lowest pointing up position, it was more upright and the belt sat directly in the lapbelt notches.

I had never heard (or seen) the other frame that was posted. This one I see all over Craigslist! Especially the twin version *hint* *hint*
2012-02-23_002429.jpg

2012-02-23_002508.jpg

2012-02-23_002529.jpg

2012-02-23_002610.jpg

ADS

cmcki737

I have the new black snap-n-go from baby trend and it also fit the CCO perfectly!

sent from my SPH-M580 using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited by a moderator:

Brigala

CPST Instructor
That's awesome!

Anybody here have a twin version and a pair of Coccoros to try? This would be a HUGE bonus if it works that well with two CCOs!

brooklynsmommy

cmcki737 said:
I have the new black snap-n-go from baby trend and it also fit the CCO perfectly!

Ha ha! If you had any color except cherry pie, I'd be all for it!! I have a snowberry Oobr and want another bright color next to it instead of this dumb black. I don't even need the seat. Boosters just aren't as exciting as others and I needed something new.

Last edited by a moderator:

brooklynsmommy

We just need to find the twin frame. There is one on Craigslist..... we have enough of us Oregon people that we could try it. Maybe I'll go visit Judi.

cmcki737

brooklynsmommy said:
We just need to find the twin frame. There is one on Craigslist..... we have enough of us Oregon people that we could try it. Maybe I'll go visit Judi.

Yes the new one that looks like the snugride frame but I only have chestnut and cherry pie and I don't think you'll swap for either :( but on a side note if it works in the single s-n-g it should work in the double :)

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Think we could get enough people to pitch in a few bucks that we could buy the used double stroller on CL? :)

brooklynsmommy

I'll just run by and be like "Oh, excuse me. I just need to borrow your frame to take some pictures for my friends online. Thanks!"

lovemybabies924

I have a double snap n go!!!
and one cco... Could do a snugride 35 and cco!
Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

brooklynsmommy

Ha ha ha!! I just had an idea. My phone has this "add me" feature in the camera area. You take a picture and then switch places so that it looks like you're together. It basically gives you an outline of the main things. So you could technically put the cco in one spot and take a picture, switch seats and line everything up and it would look like a double one!!!!

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I have a double snap n go!!!
and one cco... Could do a snugride 35 and cco!

I'll be in Tacoma/Federal Way/Seattle this weekend with my CCO!!!! Any chance you could get down that way and we could take pics? LOL!

brooklynsmommy

Oh I'm in Oregon! I'm in Beaverton. I'm way closer to you than the snap n go. I have a current Bugaboo buying obsession and people up there list theirs for dirt cheap.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I was on my phone earlier and couldn't see where you were from. :)

You're not going up there again this weekend, are you? LOL

cmcki737

Got my hands on a double snap-n-go today and will be taking a picture with the 2 CCO's tomorrow :)

lovemybabies924

Brigala said:
I'll be in Tacoma/Federal Way/Seattle this weekend with my CCO!!!! Any chance you could get down that way and we could take pics? LOL!

Sorry just saw this! My snap in go was picked up by a mom in need of it already

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC