Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another thread about the Coccoro on a frame...

The other day someone had a thread about the CCO on a frame other than the flash. That made me want to try it. I have the Baby Trend universal one. If it fits the CCO, I believe it really does make this thing universal! Anyway, it fits this thing like a glove!! For those that have never used one, the bar at the front has multiple heights that you change with a screw. Then you can also change the direction that the smaller bar goes by pushing the buttons on the side. This makes it so car seats can snap on to it. Both the lowest pointing up and the position that it's in now work. The bar sits right in the little hooks making it impossible to slide it up (and fall out) if you push at the CCO foot. The bar at the foot end stops it from moving the other way. The belt fits right under the cover. If I remember correctly, when I had the bar in the lowest pointing up position, it was more upright and the belt sat directly in the lapbelt notches.

I had never heard (or seen) the other frame that was posted. This one I see all over Craigslist! Especially the twin version *hint* *hint*

Brooklyn- 7 years, 47 lbs and 49 inches riding in an Oobr, 2 Ollis, Monterey, Vivo, Literider, and Cruz

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

I have the new black snap-n-go from baby trend and it also fit the CCO perfectly!

sent from my SPH-M580 using Car-Seat.Org
    Last edited by murphydog77; 02-24-2012 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Removed swap content

Re: Another thread about the Coccoro on a frame...

That's awesome!

Anybody here have a twin version and a pair of Coccoros to try? This would be a HUGE bonus if it works that well with two CCOs!
    Mom to 2 adults and 2 little kids.
    Tall 8 year old in Incognito; Petite 3 year old RF in CA65

The new one as in the one that looks a lot like the snugrider?
    Brooklyn- 7 years, 47 lbs and 49 inches riding in an Oobr, 2 Ollis, Monterey, Vivo, Literider, and Cruz

6. Thank You from:

Quote Originally Posted by cmcki737
    I have the new black snap-n-go from baby trend and it also fit the CCO perfectly!

Ha ha! If you had any color except cherry pie, I'd be all for it!! I have a snowberry Oobr and want another bright color next to it instead of this dumb black. I don't even need the seat. Boosters just aren't as exciting as others and I needed something new.
    Last edited by murphydog77; 02-24-2012 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Removed swap content

We just need to find the twin frame. There is one on Craigslist..... we have enough of us Oregon people that we could try it. Maybe I'll go visit Judi.

9. Thank You from:

Quote Originally Posted by brooklynsmommy
    We just need to find the twin frame. There is one on Craigslist..... we have enough of us Oregon people that we could try it. Maybe I'll go visit Judi.
    Yes the new one that looks like the snugride frame but I only have chestnut and cherry pie and I don't think you'll swap for either but on a side note if it works in the single s-n-g it should work in the double

Think we could get enough people to pitch in a few bucks that we could buy the used double stroller on CL?

I'll just run by and be like "Oh, excuse me. I just need to borrow your frame to take some pictures for my friends online. Thanks!"

I don't own a CCO. It went north.

I have a double snap n go!!!
    and one cco... Could do a snugride 35 and cco!
    Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!
    *STACY* Mom to: Sage-9, Nevaeh-6.5, Junior-5, Nayeli-1.5

Misty took it??

Ha ha ha!! I just had an idea. My phone has this "add me" feature in the camera area. You take a picture and then switch places so that it looks like you're together. It basically gives you an outline of the main things. So you could technically put the cco in one spot and take a picture, switch seats and line everything up and it would look like a double one!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lovemybabies924 View Post
    I have a double snap n go!!!
    and one cco... Could do a snugride 35 and cco!
    I'll be in Tacoma/Federal Way/Seattle this weekend with my CCO!!!! Any chance you could get down that way and we could take pics? LOL!

I was just in Seattle on Monday. And the week before that. And the week before that!

So what you're saying is that you don't want to come down again this weekend, right?.

Oh I'm in Oregon! I'm in Beaverton. I'm way closer to you than the snap n go. I have a current Bugaboo buying obsession and people up there list theirs for dirt cheap.

I was on my phone earlier and couldn't see where you were from.

You're not going up there again this weekend, are you? LOL

Got my hands on a double snap-n-go today and will be taking a picture with the 2 CCO's tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Brigala

I'll be in Tacoma/Federal Way/Seattle this weekend with my CCO!!!! Any chance you could get down that way and we could take pics? LOL!
    Sorry just saw this! My snap in go was picked up by a mom in need of it already

*STACY* Mom to: Sage-9, Nevaeh-6.5, Junior-5, Nayeli-1.5