Seat on Modern Family

Cath3114

b05cc2f0.jpg

I know it's a Nauti or Argos...but what the heck is up with Lilly's seatbelt?

ADS

amyd

wendytthomas said:
Turbo. And the shoulder belt is going over the armrest, rather than under it.

Wendy

I knew there was something wonky going on but couldn't figure out what was wrong.

Cath3114

wendytthomas said:
Turbo. And the shoulder belt is going over the armrest, rather than under it.

Wendy

Ahh, I see it now. I recently saw a pic of a Nauti with a similar pattern, so that was stuck in my head. I've never seen a kid in a Turbo, I didn't realize the head wings were so prominent.

momtoo3

I haven't watched the show in a while but did they age Lilly? Because the last time I watched it, which was last year (I think) she was a baby/young toddler.

Also I thought the new turbo wasn't coming out until May or something like that, did I miss something? I am wanting to get my nephew one for his birthday in July.

Chila88

I was just coming to start a thread about seeing one of the new Turbo's on Modern Family (with my husband rolling his eyes at me because I'm such a dork) and you guys beat me to it! Looks like we're all dorks!!! :D

That was totally one of the safe surround ones (you can see the SIP logo on the head wing). How did they get that?!?!?!

And on another note....how hard is it to route a belt correctly on a booster. I mean come on!!!!! :thumbsdown:

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
I haven't watched the show in a while but did they age Lilly? Because the last time I watched it, which was last year (I think) she was a baby/young toddler.

Also I thought the new turbo wasn't coming out until May or something like that, did I miss something? I am wanting to get my nephew one for his birthday in July.

Yep, she is older now. 4, I think? Maybe 5. It was far better when she didn't talk. And don't get me started on the booster. How hard would it have been for them to buckle her properly?

It was a good episode, though. :)

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
IThat was totally one of the safe surround ones (you can see the SIP logo on the head wing). How did they get that?!?!?!

They also had an iPad before it was released. It's the #1 comedy on TV-- I'm sure companies are itching to get their products seen on the show.

Cath3114

tanyaandallie said:
Yep, she is older now. 4, I think? Maybe 5. It was far better when she didn't talk. And don't get me started on the booster. How hard would it have been for them to buckle her properly?

It was a good episode, though. :)

I thought the Little Bo Bowel episode where she dropped the F bomb was one of the best episodes ever

Edit: that ass supposed to be Little Bo Bleep ....

Edit again: that WAS!!!! I've got to get used to typing on my Kindle Fire.

aept

I thought the Little Bo Bowel episode where she dropped the F bomb was one of the best episodes ever

Edit: that ass supposed to be Little Bo Bleep ....

Edit again: that WAS!!!! I've got to get used to typing on my Kindle Fire.

looks like your kindle fire has it's mind in the gutter! lol.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Are you sure it's a new one? I swear I've seen that pattern before.

love-pink

Definitely NOT the new turbo. It's the Turbo Elite sold at BRUS. It's been out for a year or so. The pattern is called Posie. They also have a travel system, swing and pack n play in that pattern I believe ;)

NannyMom

But the headwings look so much thicker than the current TBs. Maybe it's a new TB with a similar pattern, just like they did with Sonata on the MR.

noahsmom24

I was just coming to start a thread about seeing one of the new Turbo's on Modern Family (with my husband rolling his eyes at me because I'm such a dork) and you guys beat me to it! Looks like we're all dorks!!! :D

That was totally one of the safe surround ones (you can see the SIP logo on the head wing). How did they get that?!?!?!

And on another note....how hard is it to route a belt correctly on a booster. I mean come on!!!!! :thumbsdown:

You'd be surprised!!

KaiLing

I recall her being 10 months old and forward facing in the first season. Which is of course just dumb because if she was rear facing they wouldn't have had to pay the little baby actor fees.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC