Still loving the Aton! (pics)

Phineasmama

My little baby is getting so big already I thought I would share a couple pictures!

24 hours old at 10 lbs and 21 inches...
babyfeef.jpg

(I don't have any "good" pics because she screamed for like 2 months straight)

And now, almost 6 months and HUGE, I think she is at least 18 lbs...
biggerfeef-1.jpg

And she even smiles now!!
biggerfeef2.jpg

Still loving the Aton, even though she is a giant baby she still has tons of room to grow!

ADS

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Wow she is 6 months old already?! And adorable :love:

I also love that seat. It's definitely on my short list.

Phineasmama

Yup, just about six months and I have NO idea how babies get so big so fast! :p

She is adorable!!! I really like the belly pad on that seat.

It is really nice, you never have to fumble around for the crotch strap!

Phineasmama

Ugh, the canopy. Well it's pretty much the only thing I am not thrilled with on this seat. The black fabric sometimes pops out of the grey plastic part and it's annoying to put back in. I haven't had an issue with it not blocking enough sun though.

I did speak to one of the Cybex people about the canopy and she said that on the European version the canopy fabric is thinner so it stays in place in it's plastic groove much better and she didn't know why they had gone with a thicker fabric on the US version.

Phineasmama

Oh and I should say that I also have the Cybex Onyx stroller and it is really convenient, I use it like I used to use my Snap n Go when I had a Snugride. I bought the Aton adapters for it but I ended up taking them off because if you just rest the car seat right on the seat of the stroller it fits on there perfectly and it is very secure. I have to really tug to get it out!

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
My humongously long-torsoed 5-month-old still has tons of room. We used it on a camping trip two weeks ago (the first time in a long time that I used it), and I loved it even more than I did when he was teensy. I had been planning on selling it, but I think I've decided to keep it for a while. It's so light!

momtoo3

I just got my sister an Aton last week. I can't wait until August when she actually gets to use it. It installed like a dream in her tiny 2 door Ford Focus.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC