Pics of ProRide?

MorgieBear'sMama

I made an impulse buy friday night with DH instigating it. I have no idea how these will fit in my car or with my kids!

Can I see some IRL pics of the ProRide in action, maybe even with toddlers?

ADS

MorgieBear'sMama

Polola0628 said:
I'd also love to see pics of the leg room... from what I've heard it's a joke :(

Hopefully my kids will learn to bend their knees LOL because I ordered from albeebaby.com they will be here tomorrow.

skylinphoto

The proride is pretty much the same as the signo right?

I had a signo and the legroom IS a joke. I figured my kids could just deal with it. But, it just ended up not working for us. It makes a beautiful ffing seat though. :)

Here's pics of my ds (then 3 yrs old and 35.5 in ..he's a shorty). This was installed in a vw passat (sedan) btw. It looks more upright in the pic than it really was.

ForumRunner_20120222_144101.jpg

ForumRunner_20120222_144038.jpg

This is why we ended up buying a radian.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Car-Seat.Org

Polola0628

Jessica, I think it's modeled after the Signo and Como..

and wow, yeah, legroom is apparently a joke, haha! Looks similar to the legroom in the MA70 we had... only Radians from now on =P

I really like the pink and brown Recaro covers though..

firemomof3

Yes, the original Signo, Signo G2 and ProRide are all the same thing...which never made any sense to me :confused:
Anyway, I really liked my Signo and G2 for my kids up until ds was 1.5y/o and dd2 was 2y/o because they are super comfy, have the best harness adjustor :love: and it worked really well with the long belt stalks in my old van. But yes, leg room is a joke :( But if the child that will be using the ProRide is smaller then ya, its great!
I had 2 Signos for ds & dd2 I loved them so much.
museumtrip006.jpg

seatsinstalled003.jpg

Here is ds at 1.5y/o 27lbs. and you can see how the leg room was tight :(
rf.jpg

dd2 at 3y/o
signomackenzie113.jpg

Here is dd1 when she was 5y/o. She loved sleeping in the Signo :love:
5thbirthday066.jpg

Last edited:

djma

I will have to dig through PB to see what all I've got, but we love our ProRide (wearing signo clothes :p). It is an awesome FF seat - even with a base. DS2 was FF in his for awhile and even comments now that he misses "those pillows".

DD is 2 years 7 months, 24 lbs and around 33 inches and it is getting cramped, but she has not complained.

I have never had a hard time installing it in any vehicle I've put it in.

Here's DD around 13months

And a few months ago

MorgieBear'sMama

I love the look of thi a seat, it looks so comfy other wise.

Hopefully it will work for us for a while. If not we will be back to the drawing board. Sigh.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC