Recaro eurosport convertible?

ADS

christineka

From Recaro's fb page
The EURO Convertible Car Seat is appropriate for children weighing between 5 and 35 pounds rear-facing or 20 to 70 pounds forward-facing. (Up to 50 inches tall, standing.) It features the RECARO Side Impact Protection System, which is designed to specifically protect each of the 5 vulnerable areas of a child in a side impact collision – the head, neck, face, torso and pelvis. Also included in it is the NEW, RECARO Safety Stripe System - a racing-inspired white stripe which should be clearly visible on the outside edge of the 5-point harness. This stripe is designed to alert a parent that a twist could occur, or has begun, thus preventing a safety hazard. The MSRP on the EURO is $229.99.

The primary differences between the EURO and the ProRIDE are that the EURO does not have the EasyAdjust feature. This feature allows you to turn a knob to position the head restraint properly along with the harness system. It’s manual (and not very difficult) on the EURO. The ProRIDE also has a CoolMesh air ventilation system, which allows air to flow through the fabric for added comfort. Lastly, the EURO has a two fabric color combination where the ProRIDE has three.

purplemama

I just ordered it. I wanted the River cover but when I went back to order it (Amazon) it said 2-4 weeks instead of 1 left. So I got the Emery.

I will post pics and stats in a few days!!

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Looks to be as the Como was to the Signo. Great. Two seats that think kids don't have legs.

Wendy

steph_s

Recaro is horrible about leg room and support so this doesn't shock me. Even their vivo (which would be amazing if it weren't for this issue) has a short depth.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC