Need diaper bag recs please!

daisypaige

Yes, I'm back to the boards for more shopping advice! I desperately want/need a new diaper bag. Trouble is that I'm capped at $100 for one. I bought a Skip Hop Duo at BRU but am finding it's not deep enough (front to back) for my needs. I LOVE its stroller clips and lack of velcro/zippers. I like to wear my diaper bags with the shoulder strap over my head and diagonally across my chest. The Dash has the same depth as the Duo, so it's out too.

I tend to prefer a more sporty look than a purse-type bag. I've been looking at the Fleurville Re-run Hana and the J J Cole Mode Tote. Any feedback on these bags or any other suggestions? It's scary when I can't experiment with them in person. Thanks in advance!

ADS

tylersmom

I got a JuJuBe BFF off eBay for under $100 and I love it! There is only one main zipper for the compartment and I usually can leave it unzipped (just across the top). I like that it's not too deep that you are constantly digging for stuff but I have been able to pack it with diapers, formula, bottles, clothes and food to travel with and be good.

I have worn it across my chest and it also has backpack straps which I've used when we've gone to baseball games or places where we have to walk a lot. It hangs wonderfully off my stroller. I know you can buy stroller clips for it but I haven't seen a real need to yet.

clmchrissy

I really :love: my Fluerville sling tote. Comes with stroller clips, you can throw over your shoulder or wear. Its very roomy...I went from using my Skip Hop Duo Deluxe to this and as much as I loved that bag I haven't looked back. I couldn't even find love for a jujube packabe.

Eta: looks like the jj cole mode tote is just like the sling tote. I believe JJ Cole bought out fluerville.

Kel

I'm having baby #6, so I buy big bags, lol. I like Vera Bradly bags. Lots of colors and sizes, great reviews, nice prices, matching goodies, and you can throw them in the washer!!! Also, last seasons colors are marked down. Our local Hallmark Store carries a few. I buy online for more choices.

Good Luck, Kel

skipspin

Did you find something yet?

I got this bag and I LOVE it.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Red-Hens-Whole-Roost-Diaper/dp/B001BR8C0Q/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1332388408&sr=8-8"]Amazon.com: 2 Red Hens Whole Roost One Line Day Diaper Bag: Baby[/ame]
I like the shape better than the skiphop and it's easier to shove in a small stroller basket and doesn't have the velcro like my SH did.

The only think that's I'd change is that I wish it had a water bottle pocket on the outside- but mine fits inside just fine. I have CD stuff, extra bottoms for DS2, sometimes my sling or a carrier stuffed in it a lot and it works fine, but if I leave a bunch of it in the car it works well too. It has stroller clips and the little bag that comes in it is perfect for cloth wet wipes (or sposie ones). It also has the only changing pad I've ever carried. It's small and compact. I've never kept them in my bag before because they took up so much room.

Anyway, I took a chance and asked MIL for it for Christmas and I'm SO glad I did. I'm really not into paying more than $50 for a bag, but I want something nice that will last and hold up.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC