Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: True Fit covers

True Fit covers

Does anyone have any idea if you can buy the polka dot or butterfly print seat pads anywhere still? I have Monets on the twins seats and they are horrid after 3 years of heavy use. I scored one polka dot one in a trade but I am still needing to buy another and I would love for them to match. Well or somewhat match so the girls don't fight too bad over them.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member jeminijad's Avatar

Re: True Fit covers

Have you called Learning Curve/The First Years to see what they have in stock?
    R, 2/09 * various boosters
    C, 5/11 * FF in Radians
    O, 12/14 * RF in Radians

"A little learning is a dangerous thing." - Alexander Pope

I just got off the phone with them and they are no longer available. I am so bummed! Now I have a pretty polka dot one for one of the twins and the other poor girl has a ragged out Monet that needs to be thrown away. Now what? Does anyone else sell them?

sorry you cant have matching ones..... but the newest red/black cover they carry at target is girly IMO and really nice maybe they have one of those to sell you..... otherwise maybe post an ISO in swap, or keep an eye out for a cover for sale.

in general TF covers are hard to come by mainly because they are so expensive from the manny and they don't make a lot of the cute/nicer ones anymore. You could command a killer price if you had a sporty blue cover for example

good luck finding one you like.... my personal all time favorite is cranberry
    Maggie - Rollin' hard in my Swagger Wagon with my 3 lil' men all properly restrained

If u can find a butterfly I will trade for my polka dot haha

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!
    *STACY* Mom to: Sage-9, Nevaeh-6.5, Junior-5, Nayeli-1.5

Senior Community Member jeminijad's Avatar

True Fit covers are crazy expensive new, especially considering you can find the seats for around $100 pretty often.

I know I'd be throwing out high bids if someone posted a Sporty Blue cover in Swap. I want to punch myself in the face because I had one two years ago and traded it.
    R, 2/09 * various boosters
    C, 5/11 * FF in Radians
    O, 12/14 * RF in Radians

"A little learning is a dangerous thing." - Alexander Pope