Graco Backorder

Ellie173

Sorry for all the questions recently but one more question. I contacted Graco about stress marks on my Nautilus in November. They said they would get a new back shipped out. A few weeks later I called and they said it would be here in 3 weeks. In January they told me it would be here in early February. It is still not here. I have been using the seat since I have no other options and I have asked 3 times if it is safe to use and they have not answered.

Is this normal when ordering replacement parts? Should I call them again? I emailed a couple weeks ago and they said it would mail out in a couple days.

Sorry for the rambling. Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting replacement parts. It has been almost 4 months.

Thanks!

ADS

Baylor

Do you have a picture of them? Some color changes are normal some are not. Is this seat new to you?

auto correct hates me

Mrs.Wicks

They are seriously backed up in getting stuff to Canada. The myride has been out since before February. I'm very disappointed.

dneul

IDK on the answer on the stress marks but ask for a rebate on your next graco purchase and most of the time they will give you one. When I had issues with a product being out if stock, I got a $40 rebate on a purchase $100 and up and ended up getting a graco nautilus for $101 shipped and got $40 cash back. Good deal. I believe the rebate was $20 back on something priced $20-99 and $40 back on item $100 and up. Can't hurt to ask.

Ellie173

Thanks!
I bought the seat new in June and noticed the marks in November. I asked on here since they are at the belt path and it was general consensus that they were stress marks. I offered Graco pictures but they said it would be fine, just to put the new back on when I get it.

Guess I will email them again tomorrow and see what they say this time. I would just love an answer of if the seat is safe to use, I assume it is since they haven't told me otherwise, but I have been second guessing my decision to use it.

scariestone

I'm waiting on the same piece. The top tether on ours slips so I have to tighten it every few days. I called back in...November I think and was told they were backordered and I should get it in a few weeks. Still waiting. Though you've reminded me to call again, I keep forgetting. The woman on the phone said just use it without the tether, you don't need it. Um, NO! She basically made it sound like the tether made no difference.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC