Question How many pool noodles to pack?

How many pool noodles should I pack for the CCO?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Clicky!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brigala

CPST Instructor
When you take your car seat on vacation for a little R&R... how many pool noodles do you pack for the rental car?

I'm taking a Coccoro. Renting an "intermediate" car (Corolla or similar). Don't know the exact car until I get there, of course. Should I pack pool noodles?

I haven't used the CCO in many cars. I have never used a pool noodle under it, actually, but if I were using it in my Civic I would because I think it would provide some extra stability. I have a D-ring in the LATCH storage compartment so I can RF tether it, but I probably won't bother since we'll only have the rental car for about 24 hours, and there's a chance I might want to take the CCO in and out like an infant seat if DD is asleep.

So this is kind of a fluffy question. :)

ADS

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Yeah, the dollar tree one is what I'd bring, if anything. I was thinking the same thing - one segment.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC