What tub do you like?

duckmama

I love the Euro Primo bath. It can be used from birth to 2 easily, much longer really. We continued using long past when my friends moved their kids out and it uses less water than filling the regular tub. The kid sits up in it and we had no slipping issues. It is big but we kept it in our tub. I believe we paid $20 and sold it for $15 and we got 2 years out of it plus saved a ton of water.

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Well, the Puj is sort of working for me, but it shifts because my sink is wide so sometimes she's in it perfectly and others she's got her head shoved down. It is a very cool tub and would work perfectly if my sink was narrower so it could rest on the sides.

And then I remembered that once they can crawl, they tend to try and crawl out of the tub when bathing and I got worried that if I have her up in the laundry sink, that I am tired and turn to grab shampoo or something and the crawls over the edge and onto the tile floor. Or when I have stuff soaking in the laundry sink for stain removal, I've got to do something with it before she can bathe.

Now, I'm not sure if those are real problems/worries for me or if I'm just trying to talk myself into this tub I just found...;) http://www.booninc.com/products/Naked/610 What I like about it over the Primo is that I could store it in the cabinet under my laundry sink. With the Primo I'd have to store it in my bathtub and then when my older one bathes or guests, it would have to go into the living room or something as it would be in the way on the bathroom floor. The drawback to this new Boon is that it's outrageously priced.

I love the Euro Primo bath. It can be used from birth to 2 easily, much longer really. We continued using long past when my friends moved their kids out and it uses less water than filling the regular tub. The kid sits up in it and we had no slipping issues. It is big but we kept it in our tub. I believe we paid $20 and sold it for $15 and we got 2 years out of it plus saved a ton of water.

$20? Wow! They are over $50 here with shipping. I mean I'll pay $50 if it's the tub I want and that's the going rate here, but I'd always be irked that I knew someone who paid $20. LOL I checked Kijiji and none for sale here.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
safety1st makes one similar to the boon I played with it walmart, thought it was neat that it popped down to make it bigger, obviously not as nice as the boon, but much cheaper. I still love my blooming bath, but I also thought about the batya http://www.diapers.com/p/pomfitis-batya-infant-soft-bather-green-200683 It looks like a big floaty to me.

The Safety 1st one is only $20 at BRU here! I'm not sure if it looks like it works for older babies well though? It seems the Boon is designed with more space for older ones, and the Safety 1st one kind of looks like the area in the centre is small so might not be good for sitting babies? Their description on their web site is poor. Basically says "infant" tub and shows pics of only babies that are laying down which is why I'm getting the impression it's not for babies who want to sit in the tub. What was your opinion when you saw it?

Found some more pics of the Batya here http://babyanywhere.com/products/batya-babybathtub A few of them look like a drowning waiting to happen! Why are they showing pics with the tub so full and water up to baby's neck??

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC