car seat back protector

julia94115

The back of my front seats are getting thrashed from my FF ers feet in my car.
Does anyone have any recommendations for seat covers (for the backs of my front seats) None really get great reviews on Amazon but I was looking at either these

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Brica-Pack-Kick-Mats-Black/dp/B004L2JJC8/ref=sr_1_12?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1329798368&sr=1-12"]Amazon.com: Brica 2 Pack Kick Mats, Black: Baby[/ame]

or these

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Auto-Seat-Back-Protector-Pack/dp/B000LZDUJ2/ref=sr_1_1?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1329798368&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: Auto Seat Back Protector 2 Pack: Baby[/ame]

Anyone have any thoughts?

ADS
Rule in my car is no resting feet on the seatback unless shoes and boots are off! Socks only (and bare toes if clean lol) But there is considerable space between our seats, in a smaller car it would be unavoidable. Good luck!!

julia94115

Rule in my car is no resting feet on the seatback unless shoes and boots are off! Socks only (and bare toes if clean lol) But there is considerable space between our seats, in a smaller car it would be unavoidable. Good luck!!

That has always been our rule too- except NO feet on seats (because no one is allowed to take shoes off in the car. If I allowed shoes off, we'd spend at least 30 minutes just trying to get OUT of the car!)
But I just took all the child seats out for a wash and noticed how filthy the back of the seats are!!! :eek:

So, we'll still have the no feet on the seats rule, but I want the seats covered too. (Under the child seats were filthy too! And I don't allow any eating in the car and only water!- but it was grungy with sand, sticks, leaves, pipe cleaners, etc.)

I just saw Britax has some seat back covers coming out on Mar 1 (or somewhere around there) but they only come in black and we have tan interior. I'll settle for gray I guess.

brooklynsmommy

I have one that looks a lot like an apron and has a mesh pocket on it. The top loop goes around The metal part on the head rest and the bottom straps go in the bight of the seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC