Angle check please!

lourdes

Safety first Avenue install RF with seat belt in a 2010 Toyota Camry.
The first picture is from the first installation with a towel at 30 degrees. Because the techs here said it was too upright we made a second installation.
The second picture is from the second installation with the pyramid of pool noodles at 40 degrees. This was perfect for the baby, she was comfy and there was no head slump wile sleeping.

Last edited:
ADS

lourdes

It was 40.2 with the ihandy level app, yes I told her what to do and she made the installation, the only thing I help was to check the movement, she is one of those parents that listen and want to do it right, the dad ask me when she was going to ride FF, he ask about the legs, I just show him the most recent picture of my DD in her Radian, and I put my DD in the Avenue to show him how she fits without any problems, so he says that he is on board to 2 y/o but he doesn't think he will like it after that, but just that is a big difference from yesterday that he was ready to turn her FF. I will print some information for him to read, hopefully he can be on board until 3?

Brianna

I missed your response somehow. Isn't it a great feeling when parents take your advice and follow through?! I'm glad you were able to help them- I'm just waiting to be able to take the tech course too :)

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org (auto correct gone wild)

lourdes

Brianna said:
I missed your response somehow. Isn't it a great feeling when parents take your advice and follow through?! I'm glad you were able to help them- I'm just waiting to be able to take the tech course too :)

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org (auto correct gone wild)

Yes it is!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC