I am so LOST!

kirst

Im kinda lost and need help! I have a 2007 tahoe with three seats in the middle row and two in the third row. I need to fit five carseats. Orignally i wanted two rfing ones in the third row because it seems like it would be easier to buckle the kids but i cant fit anything there. So far i have tried a graco my ride and a blvd 70. Since the blvd 70 wont fit i would assume im out of luck for rfing seat in the back. I will have to put the two evenflo chases back there with 2.8 yr old twins. For the middle row i have my dd in a blvd 70 rfing outboard passanger. Would like to leave her there if possible since shes with my all the time. I need two more seats for the middle row and would like them to be rfing also. So far i have tried the myride 65 and i just cant get a tight instal with seatbelt or latch so thats out. I have a radian xtsl in my dd dads truck that i could use in the center rfing if it would fit next to the blvd nicely which i dont see a problem with that but who knows. If it comes down to it i could put a foward facing seat in the middle row but would just perfer them to be rfing. I am thinking of ordering two britax roundabout 55's to use but then agian i dont know if i can fit three rfing in a row or if they would puzzle well rfing ffing rfing. I know i have rambled ALOT but my mind is all over the place.

To sum things up:

Third row Chase 2.8 yr old Chace 2.8 yr old
Middle row RFing blvd 12 mo. ?roundabout or radian? ?Rfing roundabout?
20 mo or 24 mo 20 mo or 24 mo

Im leaning towards the britax because i know i can install it well with latch and seatbelt as the outboard diverside middle row does not have latch.

Please let me know of any other options i am missing i need this figured out soon as i would like to take the kids somewhere on thursday!

If you would go with the roundabout what color would you choose gumdrop or smokey pearl? These are for daycare kids so i would like gender netural. My dd blvd is the sophia pattern and her xtsl is the pink flowers (cant think of it name) but i would like the seats to look somewhat ok together?

THANKS for any help i know i have alot of stuff going on here but thats why im here asking for help!

ADS

lovemy2kidstw

I would go with the gumdrop pattern in the roundabout. I think they would all 3 fit RF. I have an 08 suburban with 3 seats in middle row & two in 3rd row, so basically same vehicle except I have extra cargo space. If you go to britax's website. It should have the dimensions of the seats so you could measure & see.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC