Look what my dad found

tinytreasures

It had a Free Sign on it.
He called to say he is sure it is no good but didn't want someone else to take it.

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

ADS

BabyKaykes

Ew...

thepote said:
Knowing Britax covers that thing will wash up good as new :D

True, but the fading looks pretty extreme.

on my Kindle Fire using the app...I make much more sense IRL...

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I saw that seat's identical twin installed in a car in a parking lot a few weeks ago. Except the cover was actually worn through with plastic poking through it around the edges. There was a second one in similar condition in the yellow flowery pattern (I think; it was hard to tell due to the dirt and fading) installed as well. It made me want to cry.

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Keeanh said:
That's supposed to be Denim? LOL

If you look at the belly pad, you van see the blue around the edge. Although now that I'm thinking about it, it may not have started out as dark as mine is. There was a cover that looked like "mud wash" jeans, irrc. Sort of like Foofy, but no ruffles and it was the whole cover. It was the one people liked to do embroidery on. Regardless though, the denim covers "wore" like regular jeans, so I can see how it can fade. Be disgustingly dirty, no, that's just sad.

tinytreasures

It was a dark blue. You can tell from the part that wrapped around the edges. It stinks so bad. :sick:
Dh is so excited he loves to saws-all them in a million pieces ;) All our friends just hand over expired seats, because I put the word out we will take care of them.
My dad know how important seats are to me. He has been a believer since he saw how bad my dd got hurt even with her in a 5 point. He knew it was not safe at all from the looks of it. Not bad for a 80 yr old man. :love:

jenfrogmom

I just told my hubby to come look at the new car seat I am getting, and showed him the picture of that nasty seat, he was like " please tell me your kidding". Lol!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC