Collecting postcards, I need one from each state

ADS

Mae

No luck from KY or TN. MO and IL didn't work out either. :( :(

Guess I'll just be sending an AZ one! Sorry girl, I tried!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I promise I haven't forgotten! :) I just haven't had a spare moment lately. I did go to the gas station this morning, but they didn't have postcards. I will try CVS tomorrow. :)

leighi123

FYI, I'm in AR, not AK. Lenae is in AK :).

Fixed! Sorry, As much as I've traveled around the world, I still am terrible with all the States - I'm going to learn a lot with this project too!

I sent 2 from NH :)

Thank you! We will be checking the mail!

I promise I haven't forgotten! :) I just haven't had a spare moment lately. I did go to the gas station this morning, but they didn't have postcards. I will try CVS tomorrow. :)

No rush, whenever you get a chance is fine!

lynsgirl

2 things:

1) I have a few different ones for you (from MN), just need to get them sent to you :p.

2) My sister is in Kenya for a mission internship, and I will ask her if she can get a postcard or two. I'm not sure if she'd mail them, or if it would work better for her to just bring them back with her in April (too late?). I'll e-mail her, but she's w/out internet until the end of this week. LMK if this is something you're interested in or want to just pass on for now :).

karina250

I can send you one from Iowa if you want. I can also probably get one from Missouri and Illinois as we live right by the MO and IL borders. It will most likely be a few days before I can get to the store to get them though.

Mae

I can send you one from Iowa if you want. I can also probably get one from Missouri and Illinois as we live right by the MO and IL borders. It will most likely be a few days before I can get to the store to get them though.

Oh duh, I'll be flying home to IL (but fly into STL) in three weeks. I could grab a MO and IL one then. I'll also be driving up to IA that weekend, so I could get one there. (I'm going back home to visit my grandparents in IA, but flights from PHX to IA are too expensive, so I'm flying into STL (my parents are 30 minutes east of STL on the IL side) and then we're all driving up to IA together).

jess71903

Ambassador
Well, your post card is still in my purse. I'm taking it to the mail box in a fee minutes, though. I didn't find one in NOLA, mainly because it was rainy and cold and we didn't do much outside the car. Sorry about that!

cmm7

I am struggling to find a MA one... apparently I live in a non-post card worthy area. Will keep looking for you, but hoping the other MA person has had some luck just in case! And did the VT ones get to you?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC