Question RXT covers-which ones???

Mirandagrate

I will probably be purchasing two RXT's and am wondering which covers are more cleaning friendly? I'm thinking purple will be one... but wondered if the grey was also that suede-ish material? thanks!

ADS

luckyclov

I have Cobalt, which, I believe, is the same material as Plum. I've only had the seat for about a month, but it's been pretty easy-going and friendly so far.:)

Mirandagrate

the cobalt looked shiny in pictures. It's what my son wants but I wasn't sure... the plum looked softer to me... so glad I can come here and ask first~!!!

msg221

I have Cobalt, which, I believe, is the same material as Plum. I've only had the seat for about a month, but it's been pretty easy-going and friendly so far.:)

Isn't the cobalt slick, like ripstop nylon (like the Shadow cover or Britax Onyx)? I have the plum, and it's like a very soft suede.

NannyMom

Cobalt, red and shadow are nylon. Purple is plush. Grey and tan are a micro mesh- smoother and more plush then their old mesh.

Dmcj13

I think the nylon ones are easier to clean than the plush ones. We got Daytona and Cobalt, and I just think the ability to wipe them clean will be a life saver. They don't seem like they would be uncomfortable either. Our Montery is plum, which is plush/ suede-ish material, and I don't see it coming clean as well, but I do love it.

java

Glad I read this... I thought cobalt and plum were the same material. If I could have my way, I would have one of each...one for dd and one for ds :love:

I do wish they had the other radians in the pretty colors!

NannyMom

Glad I read this... I thought cobalt and plum were the same material. If I could have my way, I would have one of each...one for dd and one for ds :love:

I do wish they had the other radians in the pretty colors!

I will have one of each :whistle: We have Cobalt in DH's car and will have Plum in mine.

Cryssy Jane

I think the nylon ones are easier to clean than the plush ones. We got Daytona and Cobalt, and I just think the ability to wipe them clean will be a life saver. They don't seem like they would be uncomfortable either. Our Montery is plum, which is plush/ suede-ish material, and I don't see it coming clean as well, but I do love it.

This. I have the shadow covers primarily for the easy clean purpose. While we don't eat in the car and typically only drink water, sometimes there are spills, slobber etc. I like that I can just take a baby wipe and wipe it down. The plushy covers have always been harder for me to keep clean (princess, primrose, flora, nassau and metro are the plush covers I've had).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC