Cybex solutions x fix

mamakc

Is this booster going to continue to be available? I was looking online and it is out of stock a lot of places. I really want this for DD when she starts using a booster full time, but that will be another year or so from now.

Also, if you use the cybex booster for your child, how do you like it? DD has a short torso and is around 25-50 percentile for height. I want a booster with latch in my car and I really like rigid latch, which limits my options. :)

ADS

skylinphoto

I have one for my short 5.5 yr old and I love it.

You could always check out the new peg perego booster. It will latch and looks quite nice. Also, the Kiddy Cruiser Fix Pro comes out in a few months and looks super cool and will latch as well.

:)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Car-Seat.Org

VoodooChile

It's a shame; I would have tried a Berry X-fit for dd, but they looked like the first color to sell out once I convinced dh she needed a new booster, so she ended up with an Oobr instead.

mamakc

I should probably get one now, then. Anyone bought one recently? When were they manufactured? Are they good for six years?

2girls4me

I got ours from albee baby at the clearanced price and the DOM was April 2010.

ETA I called customer service before I purchased it and she called the warehouse for me to check the DOM of the one I wanted. They were really good to work with.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC