FR, RXT, GN side by side?

love-pink

Anyone have pictures of the three side by side? :D Installed is not necessary. I just want to see the widths and seat heights.

ADS

love-pink

I can never word things right :rolleyes: I want to see how high the seat bottoms sit off of the vehicle seats and how wide they look in comparison to each other. ;)

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I have a FR85 in between 2 Radians...one rf'ing and one ff'ing. Would that help at all?

scoutingbear

I have a FF FR, a RF R65, and I can throw in a GN if that would help. I'm reluctant to uninstall my Radian since I have such a good angle right now...

Mae

I have a FR85, GN, and RN XTSL. I also have a RN without wings.

Sent from my Droid using the Car-Seat.Org app!

love-pink

Would you mind just setting them next together and snapping a pic? On the floor would be fine. I just want to see the sizes/shapes and how they compare to each other :eek:

Mae

No problem at all. I'm just about to walk out of the house to meet up with Aurezalia though. I can definitely do it after I get home! :)

lovemybabies924

I got a 3 across with these seats in my 3rd row of my 04 honda oddy... No pic tho

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

Mae

I sent you a PM. :) I'll definitely try and get the pictures tomorrow. I'm setting a reminder on my phone RIGHT.NOW. lol.

scoutingbear

Can't find the real camera yet...and the cell phone takes really crappy pictures. Going to look for the camera again since we are supposed to go to the museum tomorrow and I want it!

Mae

I'll be picking up my Radian here shortly! I'll have pictures soon. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC