I got to talk ERF @ target!

Syllieann

I happened upon a young couple testing out their 9 month old in the Maestro. :eek: After I picked my jaw up, I asked them if they wanted some help wading through the options. Turns out they wanted to rf to 2 bu thought they had to flip him when his feet touched the seat so we talked about erf and how my 3 yo just crosses his legs. They left w/ a my ride for the avg size ds. :love:

ADS

hrice

Awesome! I had a great chat in the Target car seat aisle last week. I talked a mom out of a Turbo for her 3yo.

Stelvis

I talked some people with a 3.5 year old out of a Turbobooster and into a Maestro at Target about a month ago.

MumOf3

I happened upon a young couple testing out their 9 month old in the Maestro. :eek: After I picked my jaw up, I asked them if they wanted some help wading through the options. Turns out they wanted to rf to 2 bu thought they had to flip him when his feet touched the seat so we talked about erf and how my 3 yo just crosses his legs. They left w/ a my ride for the avg size ds. :love:

That is fantastic! After only recently learning about ERF myself (we have a 23 month old in a My Ride RF) I talked my SIL into getting a Radian for her 2 1/2 year old DS who was FF in a Britax. After explaining the benefits of ERF to her I was stunned she went ahead and ordered the Radian and my nephew is now RF again. Yay! I would totally go up to people at Target and start a conversation about ERF because when I feel stronly enough about something, there is no holding me back :rolleyes: My hubby would be more like yours I think...haha, he would walk into another aisle or something..LOL:p

Oh, and just wondering: is anyone else here stunned by how careless other parents are to ERF even if they are made aware of it? After I learned about ERF, I posted some facts on Facebook for my mommy friends and although some were grateful for the info, most of them couldn't care less about car seat safety for their kids. Very sad :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC