LATCH in '04 Sienna....

U

Unregistered

Darren, I noticed on your chart at http://www.suvsafety.info/thirdrow.html that you have 4/5 for number of LATCH positions for the Sienna.

When I drove it, the salesman said it only had the lower anchors in the 2nd row. I didn't dig around in the 3rd row since really I don't think I'd need LATCH back there, but it would be cool anyway. Where did you get that info?

DH is going to go put a deposit down on an 8 passenger LE w/pkg 7 tomorrow. I can't believe I'm finally excited to get a van LOL (btw we're trading the Saturn & DH will get to drive the Passat). Hopefully it won't take too long for them to get one in:)nat

ADS

mamamia

The 7 passenger 2004 Sienna has 4 sets of lower anchors and top tethers. They are located in the two captain's chairs in the second row, the third row outboard passenger side, and third row center. I am not sure on the 8 passenger model, but there may be 5 LATCH positions.

If you are looking at vans, I would highly recommend the new Sienna. I have had mine for a year, and can't say enough about it. The only draw back is that while I enjoyed being one of the first to have one, now I think about 50% of the moms in my town have one-lol! About a month ago I was on the way to the mall. There were three 2004 Siennas in front of me, and one behind me. It was kind of like a parade or perhaps a Toyota commercial :)

U

Unregistered

Thank you

It was a 7 passenger that I drove so I bet the salesman just didn't know about the 2 spots in the 3rd row. I got to see an 8 pass. & it definitely has LATCH in all 3 2nd row seats so I'm assuming it does have 5. Cool:)

I've been looking for months and have finally decided on the Sienna for sure. I actually see very few of them around here. It's still a parade of Odysseys pretty much everywhere.

Glad to know you've been happy with yours:)nat

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC