Help me decide what to keep

glockchick

Who likes a puzzle? ;)

Right now in the truck I have a BLVD 70 for CJ, a PW SGL for Abigail, a FR85 for Kaleigh, and a cruz for Gabriel.

In my car I have a MA 65 that will expire in May for CJ.

I also have in my possession a TB and literider for backups, a PW SGL for Kaleigh, 2 GN's, and a Diono R100 that I won in a contest after I'd ordered the GNs.

I need help figuring out what to do with the GN's and RN. I need to keep one of them as backup for when my mom is here, but which one? I'd originally thought I'd keep the RN installed in my car for the rare times I need to pick up one of the girls from school, but now I'm thinking I'll just put the TB in my trunk for that. And I will need a seat for CJ when the MA expires, but theoretically I could move Kaleigh to the PW then and let him have the FR 85. But then again, the FR is such a big seat and the Civic is such a little car that it makes it harder to fit other kids in with him.

What do y'all think?

Reactions: Kac
ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC