My big toddler in different seats at BBB - Pictures

ProudMommysince09

Took DD to BBB today and the store was pretty much empty and DD was in a good mood to play carseats so I couldn't resist. Excuse the red eyes and nose, still getting over her cold. :(
Stats are 2yrs 11 months, 39inches, I think 14inch torso and 40-41lbs naked.
Now that she slimmed down some I can actually fit her in the new Gen, before this big growth spurt she was seriously squished. :p I'd like it as an FF seat, but I would never put her RF in these (had she not outgrown them already) because of the legroom.

_MG_0003 by CarmenFischer, on Flickr
The TF is a fun seat, but I never really played with it and couldn't figure out the harness adjuster, this is with the harness completely LOOSE. :confused: It;s failry tight like this, it wouldn't come out of the bottom as a strap if that makes sense.

_MG_0008 by CarmenFischer, on Flickr
The Titan, can we say outgrown? I also wasn't a fan of how the straps were around her neck. I took a close-up of her head and shell but it didn't come out well.

_MG_0011 by CarmenFischer, on Flickr
I didn't know that Britax came out with a new cover for the FR85. Its pinkish but not a super bright pink, I like it, it's called Livia, but I'm sure you guys know and I'm just out of the loop. :p The crotch buckle definitely needed the middle position, I wouldn't have attempted to buckle a boy like this. DD liked the seat!

_MG_0016 by CarmenFischer, on Flickr
For fun I wanted to see how well she'd fit, she liked it and totally lounged in it. From the little I played with it, the Compass seemed like a nice booster.

_MG_0021 by CarmenFischer, on Flickr
And on the way home, riding in her fairly new RXT. I must say I'm happier with this seat than with the MT:eek:, install is better in my car and she can't undo her straps! So that's all, we had fun for a Sunday afternoon :).

_MG_0025 by CarmenFischer, on Flickr

ADS

Kobain's Mommy

I'm LOVING that Allison MA70! Don't feel bad about the TF. I couldn't figure it out today either at Target. Although DS LOVED that thing. I don't dare buy it since he's at 30lbs clothed.

She is tall, holy crap! My 27 month old has about 4 inches above her head in the Radian!

That just because she's a peanut! I've got one of those too. DD will be 4 months this week and still in 0-3M clothes.

djma

She is a cutie! Glad she was cooperative! My DD would sit in 1 and then be completely over it! :p

jjordan

Wow, she is tall! How close is she to the top of the RXT? It must be the angle, because she looks really close... and yet in the MA70 photo it looks like she hasn't yet outgrown that by height for RF.

ProudMommysince09

Now that you guys mention it, I should measure how much she has left height-wise in the RN. It's installed without the angle adjuster but braced on the front seat. I will put her back in the middle soon, I moved her because I had to fold down the seats (middle won't stay up by itself).
She wears a size 5T :eek:. I should have looked how much she would have left RF in the MA (and I love that cover too), but since she's over the weight limit it was set-up for FF, so the straps were slightly above.

momtotwogirls

What day is her birthday? My youngest was born on March 25th :) She is about 30lbs 38in with a little under a 14in torso. She is so cooperative. Mine like sitting in the seat but when I try and take them out they freak lol

lovemy2kidstw

When is her birthday? My DD will be 3 the 23rd & is 40 inches tall , 37-38 lbs. She is also wearing 5t clothes. She actually has the FR85 in the Livia color. I love it. It doesn't show stains as bad as the lighter pink would.

ericsmom99

My son is exactly the same height and about the same weight and I was thinking of getting a frontier. Now I'll know what he'll look like in it :). Thanks so much for posting these pics!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC