I hit the target carseat clearance aisle!!

mominabigtruck

So I now have 4 backless turbos, I hb turbo and an alpha sport. I paid $4.74 for the backless turbos and $35 for the hb turbo and alpha sport. A couple of the backless turbos I'm going to give to the girls at work because neither of them has their older kids in any kind of booster. And the rest of them are in a closet. Dh is giving me angry looks, I suppose I'm giong to have to put out tonight;)

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
WOW!

My Target had AOE, ComfortSports, and Sceneras on clearance. That's it. I missed all the Sceneras, but the AOEs and CSs were only clearanced by 30%.

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I wish it was not monsson season here. We are under flash flood advisories and probably will be for the next week :(

I want to go check our Target. Of course our target is small, so they probably don't have anything on clearance anyway.

mominabigtruck

I so would've picked up a blvd for $159. I would love to have two blvds in dh's truck because it has no safety features and is basically all glass surrounding the kids. Right now only peyton has one and dallas is in the husky. My target doesn't even carry the blvd. But I am going to check out the target where I work on monday because its way nicer and bigger then the one where I live and hopefully they'll have some more stuff.

hapaness

I wish it was not monsson season here. We are under flash flood advisories and probably will be for the next week :(

I want to go check our Target. Of course our target is small, so they probably don't have anything on clearance anyway.

Ok listen...everyone keeps warning me about Monsoon season and so far I've seen a little rain and some thunder...when are we gonna get the real deal??? Am I just not in the right area? (Gilbert)

Lara

Ok listen...everyone keeps warning me about Monsoon season and so far I've seen a little rain and some thunder...when are we gonna get the real deal??? Am I just not in the right area? (Gilbert)

It rained here up in the north valley yesterday! Actually, it poured but only for a few minutes. Rain (If you are lucky), thunder, and maybe lightning. That's about all you're gonna see lol.

Tiffanie

Hey now, cut her some slack she *just* had a baby :rolleyes: :p

You don't even want to know how long my DH had to wait.... :whistle:

:p Probably as long as my DH has been waiting. I have proof of at least 9 months ago :p

I went to my Target today and all they have clearanced now are the Snugrides and the Graco backless boosters.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC