Yeah for RF!

scoutingbear

A friend of mine just texted me that they were t-boned by a driver running a red light tonight. Their 17 month old daughter was RF in a Blvd 70 and is completely fine. Her and her husband have a few bruises and some aches but are okay as well. Her daughter was still RF due to the postings I do on FB occasionally. :D

ETA: Here is her posting from FB.
I am so very grateful!! We were on Sepulveda, a MAJOR street with 4 lanes each way and a median, going straight through a green light. Then BOOM! We got T boned by an SUV and pushed over, almost smashing into the people stopped at the red light. The side airbags deployed. (Dh) got the brunt of it. We went to Kaiser and got checked out. Lula is OKAY!!!! Rear facing and 5 PT harness kept her as safe ...as can be. After troubling xray results, (dh's) catscan came back negative THANK GOD!! (dh) and I are just going to be sore. THANK GOD FOR OUR CAR SEAT, OUR STURDY VW PASSAT, and MY FAMILY! On separate note, I am VERY disappointed with my community! DOZENS of ppl saw the accident and NOONE stopped to help us or be our witness!

Last edited:
ADS

Lenae

Awesome! Doesn't it make it seem worth all the craziness when you've helped someone?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC