Can I request a pic thread?

Laurelz

Just wanting to see kids in a Marathon 70. Rf'ing/FF'ing it doesn't matter. If you have ages that would be good, or sizes. :) I'm just wanting to see them "in action" if you have any. I have no stores within a 2hr radius near me that carry them.

I'm wanting to see what my 2yo (30lb, 31/32in tall baby would look like in one) and then if you have kids who are older in them ff'ing. AND if you have them next to a Radian that would be perfect! :cool:

ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I do have a 2 year 9 month old RFing and FFing in one. I also can get pictures of one next to a Radian- RF or FF?

Kac

I can go install and take pics with my phone. :) Can I email you the pictures? PM me with your email if that's okay.

I'll at least get them both RFing for now since it's snowing.

Syllieann

I have the bv instead of ma, but I imagine it will serve your purposes. I put in pics at first but since you're trying to compare to rn, here is a full album. They're installed next to each other right now in capt chair so i can easily take pics of that if you want but it won't show anything about puzzling.

Last edited:

Kac

How do you post pictures from phones? If anyone knows I can add mine. :)

Cute DD Syllieann. :love:

Syllieann

Aww, thanks :love: Can you guys see the stats in the notes on the flickr album or are those only visible to me?

eta: aha, I figured it out. If you can't see stats, you just have to click "show notes"

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor

I don't know anything about the app if that's what you're asking, but do you have a photobucket account? Just go into your Photobucket account details and there will be an email address for mobile uploads - text the picture to that and then you can copy the IMG code to put it in your post here. :D

Reactions: Kac

Brianna

Kac said:
How do you post pictures from phones? If anyone knows I can add mine

I have the photobucket app, from my picture I click share and select photobucket then open the app for the code. I can also upload directly from the pb app. Or when you're replying to the thread click attachments, usually you can only do 1 pic this way due to size restrictions.

Reactions: Kac

Laurelz

Seriously?! You don't have to go outside to do that!!! But thank you!! And don't worry about reinstalling them for a silly pic! However you have them is good! Or even in the house I they aren't in a car. ;)

Kac

I did. :) One was in the car already. I just am trying to figure out how to upload, but I can email them.

Laurelz

I have the bv instead of ma, but I imagine it will serve your purposes. I put in pics at first but since you're trying to compare to rn, here is a full album. They're installed next to each other right now in capt chair so i can easily take pics of that if you want but it won't show anything about puzzling.

WOW, the leg room is significantly less! Thanks for sharing your kids! :)

Cryssy Jane

Here's some ff pix.
Monkey is 2 years 10 months 32lbs about 14 inch torso.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

luckyclov

Here's DS2 in his last ride in his MA70. He was 2 years old (exactly), 35", and 28 lbs:
381289_3017495801898_1397708058_3247085_1995466750_n.jpg

And another one from about a week earlier, same stats:
380076_2931645975706_1397708058_3203192_1353841749_n.jpg

And here's 2 in a Radian RXT, same stats (35", 28 lbs):
429427_3216699341862_1397708058_3320477_1316615639_n.jpg

429790_3160046365573_1397708058_3299765_1563403687_n.jpg

momtoo3

Here is ds3.
RFing pics age 2 1/2 to 3. 26-28 pounds and 34-36 inches with a torso height of around 11-12 inches
004-2-1.jpg

002-7-1.jpg

006-3-2-1-1.jpg

FFing ages 3 yrs 2 months to 3 yrs 4 months. 28 pounds 37 inches with a torso height of about 13 inches.

DSC06944-2.jpg

DSC06953-1.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC