Every time I use a Britax seat, I am reminded how much I love Britax

glockchick

No, I don't believe in the bubble. I do however believe in ease of use.

CJ's BLVD got here today (thanks lovemybabies924!). I pulled it out of the box, took it out to my suburban, and had it installed rock solid in 30 seconds flat if that. It was a straight forward, super easy install. This is so nice after all the difficult installs I've been doing lately.

And those little pieces of velcro that hold the harness out of the way when you're putting the kid in are just genius.

As an added bonus, the BLVD gives Abigail enough room to buckle her booster without help. :D At this point, I wish little man would never outgrow this seat.

ADS

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I know the feeling. I'm seriously thinking about getting Kaylee an RA55 for when she goes FF just cause I love them so. I need a seat that sits up high to puzzle over the boys seats.

ProudMommysince09

I loved my Classic Boulevard, best install I've ever gotten with any seats in my car! Sadly my chunker outgrew it after 9 months :eek: and I'm not kidding..
ETA: 9 mos. had my math wrong lol

Mysweethoneybee

I loved our marathon because it went in with ease every time in every car I tried it in. And that was after I spent months fighting with the install of an Evenflo Titan that never stayed tight in any car. Then I got the Regent and it was big and heavy but the install was still really easy compared to a lot of seats I dealt with. I admit I am a Britax fan. Because they are so easy to use correctly.

actuallyamanda

I agree completely about the Britax seats. I love how easily they install. They are definitely my 'favorite' seat choice. We had an original MA when Nolan was little and just last year switched to a xtsl. I immediately regretted getting rid of the MA bc the xtsl was such a pain to install. Now we have the FR85 and I :love: it!!

mrosehughes

I liked ours when DS was 1, but as soon as he had legs it got tricky to fold him into it, and he was very close to outgrowing so we sold and got a CA. I just wish they would make seats with more legroom and a taller shell.

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
I liked ours when DS was 1, but as soon as he had legs it got tricky to fold him into it, and he was very close to outgrowing so we sold and got a CA. I just wish they would make seats with more legroom and a taller shell.

:yeahthatlove: I would move into the Britax Bubble if they put another 3" of shell up there and gave up some leg room for my tall kid. I do love installing them - just hate using them. Funny because it's the complete opposite for my Radian - hate installing it, love it for daily use. The daily use love waaay wins out.

miraclebabies

I love my Britax marathons and frontier... I will buy other seats, have in the past and will in the future. I love the fast install, easy use, changeable covers and tons of other stuff about the seats.

VoodooChile

I loved installing our original MAs! In both my Mountaineer and my Pilot, they just slid right in like they'd been made for the vehicle. If they had the height, legroom, and rf weight limit of my Radian (plus weren't about to expire), they'd be perfect.

agave

If it weren't for Birtax I don't know if we'd have back up seats in DH's car. I have no complaints about the Fronter but I sure wish the Roundabout 50 had more leg room and I wish I'd realized I was buying the only convertible they made without lockoffs.

glockchick

:yeahthatlove: I would move into the Britax Bubble if they put another 3" of shell up there and gave up some leg room for my tall kid.

I agree! My kid is short torsoed. He would probably still fit rear facing until he hit 40 lbs if there was more leg room. I may try him in it RFing just to see if he doesn't pitch too big of a fit. At 4, I guess I should let him have some say in how he rides. :p

If they'd add a bit of shell height and leg room, they'd be perfect. I wouldn't mind another couple inches of harness height either since in imaginary land we're increasing the shell and all. :D

cpsaddict

I agree! I love them for installation and everyday use. I just put the baby in our RA50 the other day and it took seriously about 3 minutes to install it, tether and all. Plus, it was so easy to get him in and out. Even when DD was a big rearfacer, I had no issues getting her in. Then again, I don't rf until 4. Well, I didn't with DD because she's almost 40lbs at not quite three. I have a Frontier in COW being delivered today! Woot!

msg221

The very first convertibles I bought were the older BLVD's. Loved them and I still love the ease of installation I've had with the MA70 and now the FR85. Like others have said, they'd be perfect if they increased the leg room and the shell height.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
If Britax has taller shells and a lower profile, I'd love them. Especially with Cowmoo. :)

I'm a Radian lover though. :eek:

I <3 our Britax's!!! Easy to install, Comfy, nice looking (okay, but hey Im a girl I like these things) safe...I agree on some of the things that could be improved upon..but overall I love these seats!! :love:

finn

We love our britax too, we have a frontier, a free-way, a two way elite & we had a Multi tech, all awesome seats :) I love the super smooth harness adjusters :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

ks227

Yeah, I do like our Boulevards. I had to move DD's seat from the center to outboard to accommodate carpooling at work. It literally took me about a minute and that included going from a seat belt install in the center to LATCH outboard. The straps are non-twisty, they have very nice quality covers with a stylish appearance, there are those little velcro tabs, they have the nice LATCH clips. DD is comfortable in her seat, although as she gets bigger I do think that the shell height could be a bit bigger and that the legroom is a little more limited than some other options. However I think that as an all-around seat for many parents a Britax is a choice, especially if ease of installation and use is an important factor and the price point is not a big deal.

IRL far from seeing a "Britax bubble" I seem to see a "Graco bubble" - specifically a Nautilus bubble. I suspect a BRU employee at our local store was pushing the Nauti hard in combination with higher weight infant seats because I know many parents whose young toddlers went straight from a SR35 or KF30 into a Nautilus. :(

Plus, mine is Cowmoo. :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC