Great customer service- Evenflo

aym4Him

Just wanted to give kudos to Evenflo. :love: I just received a followup letter in the mail regarding my call to them earlier this week. My issue was minor (harness straps rubbing DS's neck) but the fact that they took such care with my call and then followed up with a letter- that says a lot. I'm not familiar with their products, but I like the customer service.

It's kind of ironic that I had a safety issue with another company (was told my seat was unsafe by one person & to return it to store (and I did) and then safe by another) and they didn't send any sort of followup documentation at all. I've heard great things about said company, but I would have liked a formal response- especially for my records, just in case. :(

Anyway, just wanted to give a shout-out to Evenflo. I hope I have as good a response should something need replacing, etc on my seat :).

ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I'm curious as to which company told you to return an unsafe seat to the store?! That just means someone else is going to buy the unsafe seat.

aym4Him

I'm curious as to which company told you to return an unsafe seat to the store?! That just means someone else is going to buy the unsafe seat.

You're not gonna like it..

Graco. BUT, when I returned it to the store, I told them that Graco told me the seat was unsafe and they (supposedly) but it in the "defected-out" bin. I believe them b/c I had actually forgotten to repack the black strap with red plastic on the end (never read what that was) and the strap covers. When I told them, they said just to trash them or whatever b/c the seat was going to be "defected-out." After thinking about it, I went back to the CS desk and asked if I could have the cover (since they were going to trash it). Nope. Oh well. I tried :D.

This was all due to some seemingly loose arm rests. After emailing Graco about the seat (from Target.com) and being told that it was unsafe to have any play in the arm rests, I went and checked every GN display seat for looseness. They all were. On mine, one side was looser than the other (which is why I was worried). Before I left the store with my replacement seat, I had them open the box. Those were wiggly too, but not bad. I went home and called Graco (b/c it was now Monday and they were open). Their representative told me that she had 2 GNs and that the arm rests DO have play in them and that's fine. She checked the sample seat on the floor there and even talked to her supervisor. She took the action # of my email from their online representative and said she would be following up with her to let her know the seats were NOT unsafe to use.

Weird, huh? I FIGURED that loose arm rests weren't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things but the inconsistency of info I was given was strange.

gigi

Graco couldn't even tell me IF my infant seat was supposed to come with strap covers. I am very unlikely to buy another seat from them, even though I LOVE my T35!

Evenflo has been AWESOME every time I needed help, though.

gagenivy

It was so long ago I can't even remember what was wrong with the seat but it was unusable. It had only been used 3 mos.! When I called, they said to send it in and they would determine if they woul fix or replace it. I asked what to do for a seat in the mean time and they said to borrow one from somebody or to see if I could locate a used seat. I was so mad!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC