Legos

dneul

I had another post of the Lego ship and thought I would post a new thread with the legos I have.
All pieces have books and new stickers if they come with them. Anything assembled, was assembled only for pictures. Everything will come packaged nicely in plastic. Prices include shipping. I can combine and discount some if you want a bunch.

Alien Conquest 7052- 193 pieces- no minifigs but all books and stickers. $18 Shipped
image.php

image.php

Prisoner Transport 7286 146 pieces- no motorcycle, crate, backpack, or mug. Does include book, stickers, and 2 minifigs and their accessories. $10
image.php

Alien Conquest 7067 372 pieces. Everything is in orginal packaging except it is missing one alien pilot minifig. It still has 1 pilot and i alien. $25
image.php

Pirates of the Caribbean 4182- 112 pieces. Includes book, poster, 4 mini figs with accessories, fire pit, and throne. $10
image.php

image.php

City Red Truck- 4645- 124 pieces- Includes book, stickers, 1 minifig, and cargo. This is from the Harbor set and my kids didn't want the truck. It is complete. $15
image.php

Pirates of the Caribbean 4191- Captain's cabin- 67 pieces- Does not include the globe or the bottles from the shelf. This includes instructions and poster but does not include the minifigs. $4
image.php

Harry Potter 4736- Freeing Dolby 68 pieces- Does not include Dolby minifig, lego sock, or lego book. Includes 2 minifigs and accessories, spider, instruction book, and pieces. $5
image.php

image.php

Pharoah's Quest 7306- 53 pieces- Includes 3 minifigs, bricks, stickers, but no motorcycle. $6
image.php

Harry Potter, The forbidden forest- 18 pieces- 4 minifigs and accessories. This is for minifigs and accessories only (I do have the book if you want it though. I can throw it in for free.) Includes Harry, Hagrid, the girl (Herimone maybe?), and Voldemort. $7
image.php

Motorcycle with accessories- 17 pieces- includes gun and dynamite $3
image.php

Harry Potter minifig- 5 pieces- $1.50
image.php

Minifig with lifevest and hat- 5 pieces- $1.75 shipped
image.php

ADS

leighi123

I need harry potter and the lifevest guy please! And maybe more if you want to trade, I posted on your other thread as well

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC