3-6
6-9
9-12
12-18
I'm set on size 2/24m
And I could use some size 3T

Girls:
All sizes, preemie through 3T

I don't really need summery stuff; our summers are short and comparable to everyone else's winters :rolleyes:

Love fleece and rompers, and fleece jammies. No sports or licensed characters please :)

Also ISO socks and shoes for all those sizes. Please PM with prices if you have stuff to get rid of. I live in AK so shipping is spendy unless it's a flat rate box, so keep that in mind when pricing. :)

ADS

Jessica61624

I'll keep this in mind went I start going through the kids clothes. I have a lot I'd nb/0-3 winter clothes ds2 won't be able to wear in June.

agave

I just pulled purged my 2 yr old's dresser today. I'm in Texas so my winter stuff may make good summer stuff for you. It's mostly 2t girl stuff with some possible 18 month mixed in. I also have lots of little socks and flat rate boxes.

T4K

How soon will you need everything? We will be into Spring in a couple months and I have tons of 6-9 and 9-12 months stuff but I'm waiting until it is warm to get rid of it. I have a 12 month Patagonia fleece jacket, pediped shoes, lots of Carter's, some Gap, Old Navy, etc. Some 0-12 months Trumpette socks.

melniemi

I found a few, thought I had gotten rid of all my baby stuff.
6-12 all gymbo, sleepers are 12 mon TCP
IMG_3368.jpg

Oshkosh 12mon/ON 12-18mon
Gap 12-18 both bottom
IMG_3367.jpg

Robeez 0-6/Robeez 0-6/Pediped 0-6
Hanna 6-12/Robeez 6-12
IMG_3361.jpg

12 month
IMG_3370.jpg

BRU 6-12/Robeez 6-12
IMG_3373.jpg

Columbia 6mon/LLBean 6-12mon
IMG_3375.jpg

Lands End Squall 2T, worn twice
IMG_3376.jpg

Gymbo 3-6, brown shirt is gap, monkey one piece is Life is Good 12mon
IMG_3377.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC