I think I'm crazy.

purplemama

Because I still want different seats for my kids.

I had my heart set on a MR for DD but she's tiny and it just didn't fit her right. Ended up getting a RA50 for her. The Kathryn one from Target. I think it's ugly. Just not feeling the love.

I found a Maestro for DS2 but he had horrid head slump in it and it bothered him (and me). Tried a GN and he wouldn't even sit in it. :confused: Not sure why. Pretty sure he would've had head slump in it anyway. Then I tried a MR for him and thought I liked it but now...... just not feeling the love there either. It just seems, wierd.

I'm well aware that I'm being really picky. When I'm pregnant I get way more indecisive than I am normally which is still pretty bad.

But this has gotten to the point of affecting my day to day life :(. I can't sleep because my mind is wandering from car seat to car seat. When I do fall asleep I have really bizarre car seat dreams (car seat obsessed dreams + pregnancy dreams=not good). I spend way more time on the computer looking at seats than I should. Doing searches here. Looking up stats on the measurement pages. Bugging the daylights out of my poor DH, he's to the point where he's saying just get what I want but please leave him alone. But this is all his fault. He decided he wanted seats in his car so I had to get new ones for my van.

Now I've decided to maybe get both kids MA70's. I'm hoping the screw loose/falling out thing has been fixed. I really like the idea of being able to just put the straps at their shoulders. I really hate when straps are falling off their shoulders but they aren't ready for the next slot yet. I just have to figure out how to pay for it. :eek:

ADS

love-pink

The newer (my dom was December 2011) do not have a screw any more. Its a closed end bolt type thing. Nothing to get loose ;) I was very very happy to see that when I ordered the RA55.

purplemama

The newer (my dom was December 2011) do not have a screw any more. Its a closed end bolt type thing. Nothing to get loose ;) I was very very happy to see that when I ordered the RA55.

That's good to know. I did find a thread on here that mentioned it was only a specific range of dates. Just wonder if I would get a date that's okay, KWIM? I was thinking of Amazon because they are the cheapest.

But pretty sure I wouldn't be happy with MA70s either and then be even more upset. :rolleyes: Holy crap, I'm a mess. :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC