Princess Radian 80 Pics

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I got the Radian finally! I tried various installs but both kids were napping so I will get kiddo pics later. DD1 loves it :love:

Installed in the center, lapbelt only. A little bit of work to get the belt tight, but finally I figured out that I needed to shorten the belt first, then put weight onto the seat & buckle. Rock solid. I didn't tether it because I wasn't planning on leaving it there ;)
july19083gn8.jpg

Next, I put the Marathon in the middle, and put the Radian FF passenger side outboard. Lap/shoulder belt. SUPER easy. I scraped my knuckles a little threading the belt through until I remembered there was a slit in the cover :rolleyes:. Took less than a minute and was rock solid.

july19084fo0.jpg

Next I put it RF passenger side outboard, with the lap/shoulder belt. Again, took under a minute and is rock solid.
july19086kz2.jpg

july19088vv8.jpg

ADS

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
It is very pretty! Very soft too. I was surprised at how plush it was and how incredibly easy it was to install! The chestclip is a little narrow though.

LuvMyGirls

Yes, it is very plush and was super easy for me to install in my Grand Caravan too. Don't you just love that cover? It sure stands out next to that Marathon cover. What do you think about the red piping? I love it but didn't notice it in any of the pictures I saw before I got my Princess. Will you use the body support cushions for your girls.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I love the red piping! I think it adds just enough contrast. I will definitely use both the body support cushion & the head support for DD2 (4.5 months) when we get her seat. Right now I have the toddler cushion up by her head for DD1, since she still sleeps in the car alot.

elle7715

Oooh I'd love to see pictures of your daughters in it. Our DDs are exactly the same size and I've been wondering how she would fit in one. I think I would use a Britax chest clip with it if I did get it. Thanks for the pictures!

3acorns4Christy

AWESOME!!! I like that you put it next to the Britax. Now it is decided 100% that is the next seat I'm buying, though not in pink as I have a BOY.

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Love your pictures. I also have a Radian 80 Princess. Mine is a little different cover as I got the demo cover that Sunshine Kids made and didn't use. It is all floral. Right now my older daughter Lyndsey is using the seat. She will be 9 in October. :D

Love it! :love: Thanks for posting pics! Have you posted in the "Radian successful installs" thread over on the carseat forum?

I can't wait until they have the Princess cover for sale alone... :love:

LimePink

Senior Community Member
Goodness I wish my seat was that easy to install in my car! It takes me forever to get it solid. I love the cover, it looks so nice, better than the stock photos I've seen.

Misty-Bug

aparently you can use the Britax chest clip. I read that on here somewhere. i am definately getting that seat once I get the money then I want to get the Britax chest clip. Although in Canada they only have the Radian 65 from what I have seen

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Love your pictures. I also have a Radian 80 Princess. Mine is a little different cover as I got the demo cover that Sunshine Kids made and didn't use. It is all floral. Right now my older daughter Lyndsey is using the seat. She will be 9 in October. :D

Wow that's great she still fits!! Good to hear ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC