Happy today

Baylor

I posted before about my cousin borrowing my GN's for a long trip to harness her older two kids. 6 and 4

So after talking about it, she ordered a maestro for her 4 yr old to reharness her!

She is a tiny kid. And I'm thrilled.
Now I need to find her a great deal on a Monterey or Probooster for 6 yr old. She wants something with more head protection than the big kid he's in now.

She in turn had a talk with her sister to reharness her 4 yr old because she says she never sits right.
Love spreading the safety.

auto correct hates me

ADS

Brianna

:D:2thumbsup:

Can I share in your happiness? I convinced a mom to turn her almost 2 year old rear facing again and to keep her 6 month old rear facing to at least 2! The older one was in an expired Touirva Regal Ride and mom ordered a Scenera for both her and the younger one who will be outgrowing her bucket soon. :cool!:

Baylor

Brianna said:
:D:2thumbsup:

Can I share in your happiness? I convinced a mom to turn her almost 2 year old rear facing again and to keep her 6 month old rear facing to at least 2! The older one was in an expired Touirva Regal Ride and mom ordered a Scenera for both her and the younger one who will be outgrowing her bucket soon. :cool!:

Share away!!! The girl I babysit for is thinking about turning her 18 month old back rfing in her car too. I have him rfing in my car.

auto correct hates me

MommyShannon

That's awesome! I was bummed today to see a FF 1st Bday pic on FB. It's someone from high school who had several posts months ago about how tall her DD was and possibly turning early. Several people encouraged erf and gave good advice, but obviously it didn't matter. She is in a RA50 with plenty of room over her head and I doubt over 35lbs. :( After being given the facts and seeing the videos, I don't get how it can be celebrated with a pic on her birthday.
it's good to hear that the message does work sometimes and makes it well worth it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC