My Ride for $139

blessedmom0710

Is this a good price? Where have you done better this week? Saw this price at Albee baby and Diapers.com (might get $10 off 1st time purchase). Saw post about Target clearance--don't usually see that kind of thing at our Target.

I am trying to decide on the suggestions a recieved on this site: a My Ride, TrueFit (but only RF to 35), and I like the Marathon my daughter has (need for my ds).

If this is a really good price and looks like a lot of the car seat tech have used this, I might get this over the Marathon. I don't mind spending the money for a Britax, but if this seat is just as good and a great price :D

Blessed Mom 07 10
ds 21pounds 31 inches
dd 36 pounds 41 inches

ADS

Haley.h87

I absolutely love our My Ride for my 24 month old DD. Just last week Target had them for $110, and they do sometimes have them on sale for $100 so if you can wait a while that sale might come back around in the next few months. Also, BRU is having their trade in event so if you have or can find an expired seat or an old stroller (there are also more things that can go toward this, but I don't remember what exactly), you could trade that in for 25% a new MyRide there. I'm sure many others will have more suggestions for you, but those are the two off the top of my head.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC