new car, now how to arrange

mayamac

I just got a new car, a Mazda CX-9 (cross-over with 3 rows, room for 2 in the way back, 60/40 middle) So how to arrange for safety, ease of use... and cuteness! I'm hoping you might have some ideas since I don't have a lot of free time to play with these. Sorry I don't have current weights and heights of the kiddos, but I'm attaching a picture of the big girls from October the strap on the booster was twisted because the buckle got turned the wrong way, this has since been fixed, but we aren't in this car anymore anyway.

kids
DD3: 1 month old- fits great in the SS and the CCO, have not tried her in the Radian
DD2: 5yo, average/skinny- she would like to be near the baby
DD1: 7yo very skinny- she wants to be away from the 5 yo

seats
blue CCO
Graco Safeseat brown and green
Radian 65 Flora or Primrose or gray
Radian 80 Flora or Primrose
Highback turboboosters: 2 in Crawford (gray and blue) 1 Lizards in Line (brown and green) 1 girls rock (hot pink)
1 pink/gray vivo
2 Monterays black/gray with red piping (perhaps I could get a cherry pie cover to match these)
1 no back turbo in Jenna (black with flowers pink and green)
1 bubble bum

Will set up the leftover seats in DH's truck. Interior of the Mazda is black.

IMG_1198.jpg

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC