Lego set- Pirates of Caribbean Queen Anne

dneul

I went a bit overboard a few days ago and bought too many Legos. My daughters do not like the boats I got them so I am wondering if there is any interest in them here since there are many Lego fans around.

I have 2, I paid $85 each and would like to get that for them. I am willing to pay for part of the shipping though. Retail price is $120, It is sealed and all pieces are there. I can ship next day after payment is received. PM me if you are interested.

I have some new pieces of different other sets if anyone is looking for more Legos. I have Minifigs and portions of sets.

lego_pirates_of_the_caribbean_queen_anne_s_revenge-400-400.jpg

http://www.lego.com/piratesofthecaribbean/en-us/Products/Default.aspx#4195

ADS

dneul

I have Pirate of the Caribbean mini figs, Harry Potter Minifigs, Alien minifigs, city minifigs like the cops and robbers, and regular minifgs. The pirate minifigs have weapons like swords and the guns and spears. Potter figs have wands. I can get pictures tomorrow of the sets. My kids like to pick and choose which lego pieces they want so I am parting out the pieces they don't really want.

I will take some pictures of what I have tomorrow or maybe late tonight and post more.

dneul

Bumping... I am also trying to figure out pictures. I will attempt again tonight. Is there an app that lets your take pictures with iPad and then loads them directly onto flicker or something?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC