Superbowl commercial

Lenae

I think I just spotted a Cybex Aton in a Superbowl commercial for Bridgestone. Did anyone else see it? I am pretty sure it was an Aton, but I haven't seen much of them, so I don't know for sure.

ADS

agave

I'm not watching so I didn't see it but I want to know what kind of harness the dog is wearing in the Chevy commercial.

Ladyl

I didn't see that but I'm pretty sure the dog in the chevy silverado commercial was wearing a Bergan. :p

Pixels

There were two, and I don't think they are the same seat.

bridgestone%25201.jpg

bridgestone.jpg

Ladyl

I feel like I've graduated to a new level of car seat nerd.:D:p instead of analyzing plays, commercial quality, or the halftime show I'm discussing car restraints in the commercials. And I point out the one on the dog. I don't even have a dog!

agave

I feel like I've graduated to a new level of car seat nerd.:D:p instead of analyzing plays, commercial quality, or the halftime show I'm discussing car restraints in the commercials. And I point out the one on the dog. I don't even have a dog!

:ROTFLMAO:

rxmommy

The belly clip was ridiculous. :rolleyes: Loose harness too but at least the kid wasn't in a car....but still.

And the trailer for that movie...the end-of-the-world aliens-coming one (shoot! why can't I remember the name?!?! I was just wanting to see a Hunger Games trailer and didn't!) had a not very old kid in the front seat. Although he seemed to survive the alien attack. :p

WhatAboutPuppy

Confirmed!! Too cool!

Anyone posted the pup pic on the preventive vet's fb page?

I think he'd enjoy that.

On a side note (and off topic so if I need to be reminded by admin so be it)... Do you think the smallest size would fit a standard size australian labradoodle puppy at 10 weeks old?

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Confirmed!! Too cool!

Anyone posted the pup pic on the preventive vet's fb page?

I think he'd enjoy that.

On a side note (and off topic so if I need to be reminded by admin so be it)... Do you think the smallest size would fit a standard size australian labradoodle puppy at 10 weeks old?

I didn't post the pic, but did say it was in the commercial. I will go on you tube and look for it.

Not sure if it would fit, but if it doesn't, I still have pet buckles.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxFYYP8040A"]Chevy Silverado "2012" | Super Bowl XLVI Ads | Chevrolet Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

WhatAboutPuppy

hahahaha that's awesome!

Dave drove a ford... classic.

I just told Jeff we're taking his truck if the world ends. I'm sold. Previously I've said we'll take whatever vehicle to the point we come across one that gets better gas mileage. lol

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I saw. I commented and my aunt was like "I knew that you were going to comment on that."

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC