Question Best convertible seats for Mazda 3 hatchback

A

angie_hall83

I am just starting to look into some convertible seats for my daughter and am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a good seat for a 2007 Mazda 3 sport?
Thanks

ADS

Haley.h87

I drive a 2011 Mazda3 sedan and my 24 month old DD rides in a MyRide 65 RF behind my drivers seat. It installs great and fits beautifully! Britax was also recommended to me but I havent't tried any of them. I have put my DD CCO in and it obviously fits great too :). I have tried a ETA and was not impressed. I have a ProRide on the way, but I have a feeling the sides will be too high for her to get in well, but I think it will fit front to back.

Brie

We have a 2007 Mazda3 hatchback and we recently got a Roundabout 55 and my 2.5 yr old can fit behind my driver seat, our old Uptown and the Myride couldn't. We are getting another for our newborn, even with a newborn recline I can put the passenger seat back another click more than I could with the Uptown. It is amazing how little front to back space there is in that car!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC