Kiddy World Plus

AtTheSouthDam

Looky what I found:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Kiddy-World-Plus-Convertible-Lavendar/dp/B0072APMF4/ref=sr_1_2?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1328456224&sr=1-2"]Amazon.com: Kiddy World Plus Convertible Car Seat, Lavendar: Baby[/ame]

Alright, nothing really but an actual place to buy it. I'm looking forward to lavender but what happen to the Feb 15th release date?

ADS

firemomof3

Ugh, I'm getting so impatient with the release date :mad: Its April now! I'm hoping it is as tall as the prototype and fits smaller kids well because I want one for dd2 :D

skylinphoto

I'm waiting impatiently!!
Although my dd is only 26 lbs and will fit forever in the shield ..I promised her this seat when she turns 4 in march..(yes I told it may not happen on her birthday..but sometime after she turns 4). She wants her "booster with a shield". Lol.

So tempting to preorder from amazon....

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Car-Seat.Org

hrice

Sadly Colton won't get to use this seat. :( I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will raise the weight limit for the shield. I know it won't happen for the initial release but maybe soon after. :)

thepote

hrice said:
Sadly Colton won't get to use this seat. :( I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will raise the weight limit for the shield. I know it won't happen for the initial release but maybe soon after. :)

I'm in this boat, too.

Looking forward to seeing how this seat is received in the US.

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
It's funny - DH -MY DH! - remembered me talking about this seat, and referenced in a conversation we were having yesterday. I was doing the pics for my "upstairs" booster fit thread, and found out how amazingly well DS fit in it. I was showing DH, and explaining that I wasn't really shocked, since Cybex used their European models to make the US ones, and the European ones are (technically) rated for 9months+, because they had shields. And he says, "isn't that coming here soon? Are we going to buy one? That sounds cool" :eek::eek::eek:

I told him probably won't be buying, as DD floats around 40lbs now, and DS is built more solidly than her, and will definitely be over 40lbs by the time he's ready to booster. But I was totally shocked that 1) he remembered me talking about it, and 2) that he basically OK'd a purchased because it was neat.

Robert

CPST Instructor
I spoke to a rep at the Auto Show in Chicago. March 29 is the target date. The seats are currently in route over water (cargo ship). At this time there are no tech discounts

luckyclov

I'll be picking up a demo sometime around the first week in March. Can't wait to get my hands on it.:D

There is a 20% off MSRP ($279) tech discount. Tech pays applicable shipping.

Last edited:

creideamh

Amazon has it listed as a convertible seat. Boooo. It took them FOREVER to get the Nautilus off the convertible seat section.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC