Graco Nautilus

scoutingbear

The GN was sitting in the house and Maddie wanted to play car seats. Really! She did! She kept climbing in, sitting down and yelling for me to buckle her. So I did what any good carseat nerd would do and lowered the harness to the proper height, moved the crotch strap in, and went and dug out the insert for the seat.

CIMG0109.jpg

First picture! The headrest is just covering the harness from the highest setting and the crotch buckle isn't moved in all the way.

CIMG0110.jpg
[/IMG]
Crotch buckle moved in, harness properly lowered. I don't like the fit around her hips.

CIMG0112.jpg
[/IMG]
She was done playing carseat. :) With the padding. It was a PITA! It slid down even properly threaded and pushed her forward.

CIMG0111.jpg
[/IMG]
Then I realized the adjuster strap looked like this in the back. :(

ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I've also had a GN in a check brought RFing for a tall child. They tried..

I still want to play with mine to attempt to see how she had hers in.

scoutingbear

Is the adjuster strap replaceable? I was going to be handing this seat off to a friend who has an expiring Apex. :( I tried searching the Graco site but there are no descriptions for the harness bundle that they have listed under replacement parts.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
scoutingbear said:
Awww... but she actually meets the minimums for the seat! And the top slots are still way over her shoulders. :rolleyes:

Okay. Disclaimer. This child is 18 months old. She is still rear facing.

I was kinda hoping you'd just turn the seat toward the wall and take a picture of the back of it, and be like, "There."

scoutingbear

I was kinda hoping you'd just turn the seat toward the wall and take a picture of the back of it, and be like, "There."

Sorry. I was out at dinner with the boys and she is sound asleep. Maybe tomorrow I'll even put it in the car backwards, just for you.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
scoutingbear said:
Sorry. I was out at dinner with the boys and she is sound asleep. Maybe tomorrow I'll even put it in the car backwards, just for you.

If you turned it around and took a picture from the back, you could say she was in it even if she wasn't. But now it's kind of ruined.

:p

cookie123

I just got a new GN harness and it didn't include the adjuster strap or the chest clip. I wish I had thought to order a new chest clip. I washed the old one, but it didn't help that much.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC