What would YOU choose?

mommy2env

A Cowmoo or Ashley Floral? I already have an Olivia MA, but I am being allowed to buy a second seat:D But now I am torn with these two patterns. I dont know if I should go with the AF to match the Madison Regent or If I should just get the cowmoo and get my other dd a cowmoo parkway? So many difficult choices to make :p Anyways, what would you get? The cowmoo can be bought through britax, right? And the AF is only available if you buy the whole seat, right?

ADS

CrabbyBunchX3

Personally, I would go for the cowmoo. I think I would get sick of seeing the flowers on a daily basis(not a girlie person lol).
JMHO.

cryswilkins

I love both! I have an Ashley and I thought that I would not like it but it grows on me more every day. I am getting a cowmoo for my RA, so I am bad person to ask because i would get one of each. I know that doesn't help you, lol.

mommy2env

So can you buy just the cover from britax in any of these patterns? I know it sounds kinda silly, but dont you think my car is gonna look funky with a Madison and a cowmoo? I think I am leaning towards the Cowmoo :whistle:

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Cowmoo!
cow_bell.gif

mommy2jana

I have an Ashley and dd really wants a CowMoo

You can't buy just an Ashley cover from them anymore - they've discontinued it. I would buy a seat with Ashley and then buy a CowMoo cover.....then you could have both! lol

supercrunch

I am going to be the voice of dissent here...

...I would go with Ashley Floral :eek:

I am just not much of a cow person. I think the cowmoo cover is adorable...but I just wouldn't want it in my car, and cow prints remind me of my MIL. (when I first met her, she was wearing a cow-print dress...and no, unfortunately I am not kidding!!!)

arly1983

Can I vote neither....I have had both and grew tired of them very fast....Though of the two I would have to say Ashley Floral.....The Cowmoo would always catch my eye in the rear-veiw mirror....drove me nuts...

MagnificentMama

Senior Community Member
Ashley now b/c it's being discontinued. You can always pick up a spare Cowmoo when you want to and switch them up whenever you feel the need to

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC